10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Some of these overreactions make me sick. Fake fans.

BTW, Messi wasn't that bad at all.
g0bf.png

F

Flavia

It's ridiculous that we still haven't figured this out. Everytime he gets the ball he can pass it to nobody because Pedro and Alexis are on the wings and there's 8 players standing in front of him.
This has happened many times, since pep was the coach, and nothing done about it yet. Barca mains needs, a 9 and a cb, overlooked this long. When Messi doesnt manage to dribble past everyone and score, rhis happens and he becomes one of the scapegoats.

Paganinisrvnge

Am I the only one that things we should've gone for Eto'o in the summer if he was willing to lower his wages so that we could sub him on ahead of Messi in matches like these? Messi and Aguero wreak so much havoc for Argentina so we know Messi is fantastic with someone just ahead of him.

UberNjufer

This has happened many times, since pep was the coach, and nothing done about it yet. Barca mains needs, a 9 and a cb, overlooked this long. When Messi doesnt manage to dribble past everyone and score, rhis happens and he becomes one of the scapegoats.
really hard to believe noone picked up on this,all those coaches and fooitball experts and not 1 has figured this out,shocking stuff.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
really hard to believe noone picked up on this,all those coaches and fooitball experts and not 1 has figured this out,shocking stuff.

I think Tata has but the board hasn't given him then freedom to buy his own players something any insider would have been given in a heart beat case in mind a new manager in Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans