10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Apparently Pele has said that currently Ronaldo is better than Messi, albeit because of injuries and Ronaldo would have been more suited to his Santos side of the 50's and 60's...I don't know how he can make a judgement like that based on a team who played in an entirely different era.

serghei

Apparently Pele has said that currently Ronaldo is better than Messi, albeit because of injuries and Ronaldo would have been more suited to his Santos side of the 50's and 60's...I don't know how he can make a judgement like that based on a team who played in an entirely different era.

Pele is talking out of his arse, as usual. Nothing surprising there.

CatalinR10

Jesus , this man is so dumb that he makes this guy look like a genius

funny-gif-police-swat-door-kick.gif

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Just because they cried together on the Ballon D'Or stage all of a sudden Pele's is CR7's best buddy. Footballing wise everyone should respect Pele, but he cannot be taken seriously for what he says.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He tried to do too much because the team went into confusion mode after Valencia started scoring. Wingers completely disappeared and the midfield was so ragged in the defense in went for a crisis on offense.

This will continue to happen as long as the team does not have a second reliable and dependable scoring option up front. (and no, Neymar is not that, yet at least)

Paganinisrvnge

Had a few brilliant plays and passes. Rest of the team was abysmal. Tried to do too much at times. Also, the Valencia defenders made perfect tackles and blocks all match long.

NotInHere

Nothing really went wrong, just a forgettable performance for him today, if he would have scored that last one, he would have been our hero. Didn't really play bad but not great either. The usual symptoms from his last few games.

Yugi

glimpses of messi-dependencia today once again, dont like that team is going to shit because of it

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Cause his Santos side was playing the toughest, most professional football in the world right? Pele is a brainfarted egotist just milking his own padded accomplishments while he still can. Wouldn't even put him in my top 10 of all time tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans