10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I don't know if this was already posted or anyone noticed, but Messi had 2 shots on goal. 100% conversion :D

BerkeleyBernie

Conclusion: Messi is sometimes selfish

:amazed:

To be fair, I don't think he saw Alexis that time; he thought Iniesta's pass was for him. Also, if you have the confidence to thread that shot AND you can actually do it, you can't really call that selfish.

The one the other day where he tried to shoot his own rebound with his right foot instead of letting Alexis (or Montoya?) hit it, that was more selfish. Understandable, as he was hellbent on scoring a goal again and ending his drought.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I know mate, I was joking. Honestly, any striker with anything close to Messi's assist stats can never be described as selfish.

serghei

Finally I saw Messi giving a complete performance this season, goals, assists, runs and pressing. Overall, very active vs. Sevilla.

T

tariqo

he was in his way to score a golazo at the end of the match but iniesta 's run force him to pass :(

khaled_a_d

3 more goals and he passes DiStefano and Raul to take 3rd spot in all time La Liga scoring. Hail the Messiah!

Hat-trick next game? 3 goal for 3rd place seems legit :D ,he seems destined to be the all time top scorer next season ,and who knows he may do it in 2014

pawanme10

Whenever I read Messi's thread, I get myself some popcorn.

From Sell Messi to GOAT Messi all in a few pages. :lol:

He had a terrific game after that first set piece assist. Partly because he was allowed to run at the defense and he found space between midfield and defense. Once he scored that goal he was back, every touch exuding supreme confidence and sheer brilliance.
Someone did say above, I'll say it again, 2 shots,2 shots on target, 2 goals.

Would be awesome if he starts on another scoring streak like last year and challenge for the pichichi maybe. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans