10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaledBarca

Most goals+assists per 90 mins this season for club and country (top 5 lgs, > 30 g+a)

Aguero 1.64
Messi 1.56
Ibra 1.44
CR 1.40
Suarez 1.34

Most goals+assists this season for club and country (top 5 lgs)
Ibrahimovic 51
C.Ronaldo 49
Luis Suarez 39
Aguero 37
Alexis 35 (1.07 per 90 mins)
Messi 34
Negredo 33
Thomas Muller 31
Robben 29
Ribery 29
Neymar 29 (1.07 per 90mins)
Diego Costa 29

barca1899

With 7 goals and 6 assists, Messi has been directly involved in 13 of Barcelona's 20 goals since his comeback from injury [via @fiazhamsath] :worthy:

Last edited:

el chilenito

only la liga stats.

that stat is just for la liga, alexis sanchez stat in all competition is 16 goals and 10 assists. if the original poster only meant for la liga stats then none of those players have both 10+ goals and 10+ assists, la liga stats for these players, messi 10 goals and 7 assists, sanchez 14 goals and 5 assists, neymar 6 goals and 8 assists, carlos vela 9 goals and 8 assists and ractic 10 goals and 7 assists. i think the original poster meant players who play in la liga but goals and assists in all competition.

F

Flavia

I saw this earlier and lol'ed :lol:

Messi partying hard

Messi-y-Alves-se-lo-pasaron-en-grande-en-el-cesped-del-Camp-Nou.jpg

16gh3wn.jpg

coke

Finally I saw Messi giving a complete performance this season, goals, assists, runs and pressing. Overall, very active vs. Sevilla.

yes, that was the first match this year, that was ok from him ... effort ... and an ok to good body language , and he was also defending i was really shocked to see this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans