10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

I was hoping he would complete he hat trick but subbing him was a good move... he only ever seems to score braces now!

V

voodoomaster

I always hate it when messi is taken off, know Its childlike, but I just love to see the genius play.

P

Patty2720

BgjGR-hIEAAz9rz.jpg:large
These stats are incorrect.

These are the real stats:

Lionel Messi
Games - 11
Goals - 10
Assists - 7
Minutes - 903
Mins Per G & A - 53

Ronaldo
Games - 11
Goals - 7
Assists - 2
Minutes - 951
Mins Per G & A - 105

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
These stats are incorrect.

These are the real stats:

Lionel Messi
Games - 11
Goals - 10
Assists - 7
Minutes - 903
Mins Per G & A - 53

Ronaldo
Games - 11
Goals - 7
Assists - 2
Minutes - 951
Mins Per G & A - 105

And if I am not mistaken, one and two those goals of Messi and Ronaldo scored respectively were penalty, right?

Armando929

So while Ronaldo is banned Messi is collecting goals, now he has 13 and Ronaldo 22, Ronaldo will be banned also next game so Messi has another opportunity to reduce the gap :)

Meh. I'm honestly over this whole goal scoring race between them. Sure it's fun at times but I care more about winning La Liga or CL. Ronaldo can score 100 goals for all I care and it still doesn't mean he's a better player than Messi. Sure Ronaldo is awesome in his own right but I'd take the trophies any day over a pichichi or balon d'or.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Meh. I'm honestly over this whole goal scoring race between them. Sure it's fun at times but I care more about winning La Liga or CL. Ronaldo can score 100 goals for all I care and it still doesn't mean he's a better player than Messi. Sure Ronaldo is awesome in his own right but I'd take the trophies any day over a pichichi or balon d'or.

But it seems that amount of goals is all that matters in balon d'or voting and I still want Messi to get more balon d'ors :) Although this season it will be harder for Messi and Ronaldo to score over 40 goals in La Liga because they have competition within their teams - Alexis, Pedro, Neymar in Barca and Jese, Bale and Benzema in Real.

Kerrybai

But it seems that amount of goals is all that matters in balon d'or voting and I still want Messi to get more balon d'ors :) Although this season it will be harder for Messi and Ronaldo to score over 40 goals in La Liga because they have competition within their teams - Alexis, Pedro, Neymar in Barca and Jese, Bale and Benzema in Real.

I think if Messi can remain fit this year he will win it quite easily. Take a look at how little he played in 2013 and he was still very close to winning.

ae1xk0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans