10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Anyone has seen Messi´s new boots already? He will debut the boots against Man City.
4eumt.jpg

AWESOME!
Did Song along with Alves projected them :lol: ? I like them though.

1939817_655186167875825_200926134_n.jpg

They look very nice in action.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Pellegrini (coach City): "I never saw Messi playing bad. He's excellent or great. We hope to face the worst Messi - the great one." [elpais]

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Pelligrini knows what he's talking about.

But it seems that amount of goals is all that matters in balon d'or voting and I still want Messi to get more balon d'ors :) Although this season it will be harder for Messi and Ronaldo to score over 40 goals in La Liga because they have competition within their teams - Alexis, Pedro, Neymar in Barca and Jese, Bale and Benzema in Real.

Tbf, don't see why Alexis etc. scoring more would influence Messi's scoring rate. Might as well be that we as a team simply score more goals total.

Also, Messi is the favourite every year - the voting deadline extension & Messi being out from November onwards (when the voting closed/was extended) was what killed him this year. Despite that, he was only 3% behind CR.

Neymessi

But it seems that amount of goals is all that matters in balon d'or voting and I still want Messi to get more balon d'ors :) Although this season it will be harder for Messi and Ronaldo to score over 40 goals in La Liga because they have competition within their teams - Alexis, Pedro, Neymar in Barca and Jese, Bale and Benzema in Real.

Nah.Messi stayed injuredd for last 2 months and ronaldo won with extended voting and 3% gap.Messi wins at 40% votes.Messi is always the favorite.Unless ronaldo does something extraordinary,its going to be messi again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans