10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bgyfu3qCcAAQDlq.jpg:large

CatalinR10

Man City's Joe Hart is the 100th goalkeeper to concede at least 1 goal against Messi in official club competitions #ucl [via @messistats]

Kerrybai

I'm sorry but I can't take you seriously if you're being this hostile and show such a knee-jerk reaction to any tiny amount of criticism of your favourite player. Quite obviously I'm not the only one who thinks like that and maybe you should get over the fact that not even the best player in the world is exempt from criticism and that you're being delusional about it.

The thing with Messi is he can look very quiet and the suddenly explode. It looked like we took our foot off the pedal and we happy to take the 1-0 but even right at the end Messi suddenly surged forward and almost made it 3-0. He's like cheetah waiting to pounce when he see's a moment of weakness.

Does anyone have the distance covered stats from tonights game? I imagine he covered his usual amount of ground. He doesnt press like the other players because he needs to be in position to lead the counter attack when we recover the ball.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'm sorry but I can't take you seriously if you're being this hostile and show such a knee-jerk reaction to any tiny amount of criticism of your favourite player. Quite obviously I'm not the only one who thinks like that and maybe you should get over the fact that not even the best player in the world is exempt from criticism and that you're being delusional about it.
What I replied to was the last part where you wrote "..by far.". He did shut down, I agree, but he was not the one who did shut down the most, and if he was, not even close to "by far".

Ghost

He looked good whenever he actually tried. Just a bit too lazy at times. That's it. It wasn't an awful performance or anything..

Armando929

Lost the ball more than we're accustomed to seeing, especially around the box. He definitely looked better in the 2nd half, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans