10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

oggmar

I've never ever criticized Messi, but honestly when things aren't going his way fucking burrow your head down, run like a maniac and good things will happen dont just stand still and do basically nothing RUN yourself into the fucking game. If you've ever played yourself you'll know what I'll mean(Tata's lineup was absolutely shit btw which didnt help him or anyone else)

oggmar

Let the hate begin like he was our only bad player tonight.

Cant speak for everyone else but thats definitely NOT what I mean anyway, I just wish he'd fucking get real pissed off and just go for it

Last edited:

NotInHere

that brilliance that he had is shown once in awhile now, I haven't been fully satisfied with him ever since his return, its like his missing something..

please let me enjoy your game like I once did Leo, prove me wrong by being the best player in the world again

F

Flavia

He started running when it was 2-1. Seemed to have sparked for a moment, than after the 3-1 he disappeared again. 2 goals in 5 minutes made the team's morale go down. No support from midfield doesn't help either.
He should try a bit more, though.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
can't expect much from Messi with that kind of midfield.

Certainly not... But I wanted him to show more pride as he is the leader of the team after all...

He's done it in the past, so I was surprised that after the third goal he just accepted defeat like the rest of the team...

JamDav1982

can't expect much from Messi with that kind of midfield.

You can though as plenty of players play with much worse midfield than that.

The game was still mainly played in the Sociedad half and Messi strolled around the whole time. It makes it almost impossible for the team to attack through a well drilled defence and a team that have something to protect.

The attack of the team is not working as well this season with Messi there. Despite his own stats improving etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans