10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Oh look, we're back to Messi sucks, acceleration is gone, he has no motivation etc. Now we'll have to wait until the next time he scores a brace or better for the thread to be filled with "GOAT" and "best player ever" by the same people who said he was shit.

:lol: It's just embarrassing really.

Ghost

Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try to run away from defenders when 2 of them are grabbing your ass and 2 others are trying to slide tackle you.
He used to do that...consistently. *shrug*

He is still by far the best, don't get me wrong. I'm just talking about his pace.

CatalinR10

But he really did lose his acceleration.

aG9AgRn_460sa.gif

SeloBarca

Oh look, we're back to Messi sucks, acceleration is gone, he has no motivation etc. Now we'll have to wait until the next time he scores a brace or better for the thread to be filled with "GOAT" and "best player ever" by the same people who said he was shit.

Its actually the otehr way around.

People say their meaning, others call them idiots for speaking up.

Then when he makes 1 good game, those people that called them idiots starts chanting GOAT etc.

Messi havent been himself this season, fact. Can he get better? i hope so.

e28makaveli

I think we should start collecting some statistics here so that people will refrain from knee jerk reactions. Messi's off the ball movement has not been very good for a while now and not this game alone.

CatalinR10

Koldo Aguirre (ex-Athletic): "I thought I had seen the best player in the world: Di Stefano. But now I've changed: Messi is the best." [ser]

Pepe Silvia

His walking was more noticeable in this game than I've ever seen it. It wasn't just walking sometimes either. At times, he was standing there completely still. It was weird.

G

Gascav

His walking was more noticeable in this game than I've ever seen it. It wasn't just walking sometimes either. At times, he was standing there completely still. It was weird.

I really wonder if he is preserving energy or it is a tactical instructions. He doesnt have to play every match. Rest him a match or two against rayos and getafes and then play him when he can give his best, standing around and doing nothing is not gonna help, he's got the ability to score or create more goals if he made movements off the ball. To me he looks disinterested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans