10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RandomGuy80

Might be best friends, but not on the field.

BijaOvHCQAAlFWx.jpg

I think thats why he did it. If it comes to Aguero Messi seem to love running after him and taking the ball away from him. When Aguero was playing for athletico Messi did same thing.

The boss wants to make clear who is the big fish;)

L

linetty

Games like these show how much better Messi is than everyone else, including Cristiano Ronaldo.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The goal he scored is really being underrated. Outside of the left foot poke chipped shot, that is an exquisite finish that I'd dare say almost no other footballer today could make on command like that.

The fact that it's not being talked about shows the normalcy which Messi makes the extraordinary seem ordinary.

L

linetty

In 18 games in the 1/8 finals of the Champions League, Messi has scored 17 goals and given 2 assists

NotInHere

The goal he scored is really being underrated. Outside of the left foot poke chipped shot, that is an exquisite finish that I'd dare say almost no other footballer today could make on command like that.

The fact that it's not being talked about shows the normalcy which Messi makes the extraordinary seem ordinary.
Absolutely agree, the degree of difficulty is through the roof, and to do it in such a minimal amount of time is fucking impressive.

Many people underrate this goal because it wasn't scored through one of this explosive runs, which is a shame really. This goal is one of his best

tello

True :worthy:

R

RandomGuy80

Barca should put a big statue of Messis best friend Aguero in opponents jersey in the Camp Nou, then we will never see a lazy Messi again.

Million dollar idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans