10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Most goals in European competitions: Raul 76 - Inzaghi 70 - Muller 69 - Messi 68 - Shevchenko 67 - VanNistelrooy Ronaldo 62 [via mrchip]

L

linetty

New boots Messi for when he becomes Barcelona's all-time goalscorer

BishWAKCAAEa-oR.png

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is there any truth in the alleged contract dispute between Jorge Messi and our club regarding Messi's new contract, alleged by Marca? 9 million euros apart? And the club allegedly wants to take away 50% of the image rights?

I am hoping it is not true. If true, both sides need to do the right thing and bridge the gap.

V

voodoomaster

Is there any truth in the alleged contract dispute between Jorge Messi and our club regarding Messi's new contract, alleged by Marca? 9 million euros apart? And the club allegedly wants to take away 50% of the image rights?

I am hoping it is not true. If true, both sides need to do the right thing and bridge the gap.

What is this?? Faus again? Cant believe it, this is the best player of all time, and barca treat him bad. Give him exactly what he wants.

CatalinR10

Dat Barca management :lol:

They shouldn't try to piss him off while other clubs can't wait to pay his release clause

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dat Barca management :lol:

They shouldn't try to piss him off while other clubs can't wait to pay his release clause

Personally, I am thinking there might be some elements of truth in what Marca alleged; however, Marca being the shameless Marca who'd die to tarnish us in every possible way, they probably blew it out of proportion. I think in the end both sides will come to their senses and compromise. The club realizes how crucial, important, vital, essential (add any big words here) Messi is to our club. And the Messi family realizes that with Barca, Messi stands the biggest chances of continuing his success and building his legacy as one of the best footballers of all time.

What worries me the most is that Jorge Messi alleged pulled a Toni Kroos and broke off the negotiations, which if true, will be taken advantage by the likes of City and PSG. But I still trust Messi that he is Blaugrana for life and he wants to spend the rest of his career with us, that he values playing football with the people he grew up with, whom he is so comfortable with, over earning a few more million euros.

F

Flavia

I can't wait for these clowns to leave the board.
After beating City, Faus talked about how not getting to the QF would be bad, beacuse the club would lose 4 or 5m. They just think about money.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Barca are slowly trying to drive Messi out of the club and earn a bumper transfer fee to fund the stadium. I'd want to see Messi in another club atleast for one season.

I can't emphasize more how much I would hate to see Messi playing for another club other than his home club in Argentina.

I

instinct

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Barca are slowly trying to drive Messi out of the club and earn a bumper transfer fee to fund the stadium. I'd want to see Messi in another club atleast for one season.

lol no. never. he belongs to Barca.

People thinking about Messi leaving? God, what has happened? He clearly stated that he won't play for an other European club. And he is such an important person, not only sporting wise but also for marketing and promotion (posters, commercials, all this stuff). Barca needs to keep him in order to keep his high marketing value..and of course his talent in football :pep: He will get what he wants wether it is 19m per year or Jordi Roura who cleans his kitchen every Wednesday. No need to go crazy IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans