10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Barca are slowly trying to drive Messi out of the club and earn a bumper transfer fee to fund the stadium. I'd want to see Messi in another club atleast for one season.

I'd love to see him in the EPL but I love Barca too much. PSG would be the biggest disappointment as Ligue 1 would be a step down.

What's he earning at Barca? If it's true that PSG are offering 30 million then maybe just maybe that could tempt him...i doubt it though.

hulinat

I'd love to see him in the EPL but I love Barca too much. PSG would be the biggest disappointment as Ligue 1 would be a step down.

What's he earning at Barca? If it's true that PSG are offering 30 million then maybe just maybe that could tempt him...i doubt it though.

If PSG offers him 30M then Barca offers him 31M

DinhoR10

[video=vimeo;89007730]http://vimeo.com/89007730[/video]

Focus on teh good

Messi seems to work much better with a player in front of him, if you watch the clip neymar is in a CF position for the majority of messi's more dangerous moments. His false 9 role works much better when we have "False 7s" next to him to provide fluidity in attack and give him space.
"

footyfan

Calma, calma

I have a few fantasy transfers:

(1) Messi at one of the Italian clubs
(2) Ronaldo or Pirlo at Barcelona
(3) Iniesta or Zlatan at Madrid
(4) Xavi at one of the English teams
(5) Suarez or Higuain at Arsenal.

Obviously not all of them at the same time.

It sucks that the only teams that can afford Messi are ones where I don't want to see him in. Why wouldn't anyone want to know how one of the greatest players ever would fare at another club? It just seems so tantalizing. Anyway, these are just wishes - the only such transfer I wanted that came to fruition was Kaka to Madrid - and that was a disaster.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
lol no. never. he belongs to Barca.

People thinking about Messi leaving? God, what has happened? He clearly stated that he won't play for an other European club. And he is such an important person, not only sporting wise but also for marketing and promotion (posters, commercials, all this stuff). Barca needs to keep him in order to keep his high marketing value..and of course his talent in football :pep: He will get what he wants wether it is 19m per year or Jordi Roura who cleans his kitchen every Wednesday. No need to go crazy IMO.

The point of the contention appears to be the image rights. On paper the club is willing to give Messi a raise, however if they were to take away 50% of the image rights as rumored by MARCA, then in essense Messi will be earning less. Just pay the guy, he means so much for us from every perspective.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It sucks that the only teams that can afford Messi are ones where I don't want to see him in. Why wouldn't anyone want to know how one of the greatest players ever would fare at another club? It just seems so tantalizing. Anyway, these are just wishes - the only such transfer I wanted that came to fruition was Kaka to Madrid - and that was a disaster.

Because we are Barca fans first and foremost?

CatalinR10

Real Madrid will seize this opportunity and pay 250 M for Messi.

Messi and Ronaldo in the same team.

post-31465-Patrick-Bateman-Head-Nod-gif-Y-EPiB.gif

Barca_Laker

I have a few fantasy transfers:

(1) Messi at one of the Italian clubs
(2) Ronaldo or Pirlo at Barcelona
(3) Iniesta or Zlatan at Madrid
(4) Xavi at one of the English teams
(5) Suarez or Higuain at Arsenal.

The thought of that almost made me vomit :unwell2:

F

FCBblaug

Messi seems to work much better with a player in front of him, if you watch the clip neymar is in a CF position for the majority of messi's more dangerous moments. His false 9 role works much better when we have "False 7s" next to him to provide fluidity in attack and give him space.
"

Excellent, why not have a true nine all together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans