10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

There is not much to say. The greatest player ever. Bow down to the GOAT! :worthy:

aki13

He played a lot better today. More effort today, more skill and 3 goals.

I have criticized him a little in the last month and I stand by the fact I thought something was wrong. However this was better and he needs to at least play this well or better v Real Madrid.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bench!!!? It's not enough!!!!!!! Sell him now, later we won't be able to get rid of him!!!

Don't worry you guys, Messi has met with PSG and he is leaving on his own at the end of this season, according to the GOAT football insider Gallardo. :xavi:

NotInHere

He played a lot better today. More effort today, more skill and 3 goals.

I have criticized him a little in the last month and I stand by the fact I thought something was wrong. However this was better and he needs to at least play this well or better v Real Madrid.
You shouldn't really doubt him, he has shown that his back in the previous game against city and on this one.

Kerrybai

Yay so happy he got his hat trick. Should have made it 3 when he lofted the ball a mile over the bar but his good friend Alves came to the rescue to get him his goal.

Stric

I can't decide what I'm more happy about... his hat trick, his involvement, or his smiles on the pitch today. :) Great way to announce the Clasico. :)

F

Flavia

Where are all the haters? :D

917474_274798459360846_1838533248_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans