10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aki13

You shouldn't really doubt him, he has shown that his back in the previous game against city and on this one.

I am sure I was wrong too, but I cant say what I said and be a hypocrite and take it all back cause he had 2 great games. So I will have to wait before going over board.

Kerrybai

He lost the ball way too many times. Don't get me wrong, he is getting there...but...that is still not the real Leo.

Ah c'mon man. He's back to his best. We saw the r"best Leo vs City. It would be utter madness for him to go all out when the game is done after 30 minutes.

This is the real Leo.

BarcaGirl

30hy39u.jpg

:lol:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Ah c'mon man. He's back to his best. We saw the r"best Leo vs City. It would be utter madness for him to go all out when the game is done after 30 minutes.

This is the real Leo.
+1 it looks like Leo was conserving himself for the business end of the season and the WC after that

F

Flavia

Lionel Messi is the 1st player in the top-5 leagues to reach 10 league goals in the calendar year 2014 [via @infostradalive]

Messi: "I'm feeling good. I'm getting back after my injury, caught the rhythm, have more confidence. I think I have fully recovered now."

Messi: "My objective is to retire here at Barça. As long as people want, I will continue. I'm happy here.

Messi: "Clasico? We hope to play a good game. It will be very difficult. We'll try to win so we can compete for the Liga until the end."

Messi: "All-time topscorer? It's impressive. There was a lot of talk about it, now I have it. And now we continue, there are other goals."

Neymessi

If leo scores a goal in the classico,he will break some huge hugo sanchez record.Imagine leo breaking real's legends record in real's home.DAYUM.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans