Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

844035687.gif

844038945.gif

844041904.gif

V

voodoomaster

Have anyone heard a song from the 90's called freestyler? Group from Finland I think. Maybe it would have worked in a messi video. Building up....., and then brilliant intro riff combined with moves from the genius.

Butaan4barca

I can tell right after this match, Barca today played like a very very strong side. I have said this before, the major problem last season and most of the matches this season was lack of coordination and appreciation between key players. In this match you could feel, everyone was enjoying it. Messi & iniesta coordianation was right on the very top level. After ages i saw that.

The whole last season i could feel inieasta not choosing messi for a critical pass & giving the ball elsewhere & viceversa. But this is Old friends back again. Excellent performance.

Again, With iniesta & messi. Pedro and alexis just becomes the natural choice. I am afraid, in big matches, neymar has to start from the bench. If we are to face the likes of Byern, chelsea or real madrid.

Stric

Have anyone heard a song from the 90's called freestyler? Group from Finland I think. Maybe it would have worked in a messi video. Building up....., and then brilliant intro riff combined with moves from the genius.

[youtube]ymNFyxvIdaM[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans