Status
Not open for further replies.
V

voodoomaster

Bi38tCBCAAAAMth.jpg

could have been a nice poster

coura

Banned
“Don't let anyone lie to you. Messi was already Barça's all-time leading scorer. Friendlies do not count.”

“You know Messi's running out of club records to break when we're taking friendlies into account.”

True. What´s next? Playstation goals?

raskolnikov

Its a nice record to have but its one of those looking for records kind of record, like the scored in most cities type record.
The last awesome record he set was scoring against all teams in a row, Barca topscorer he already became when he scored that offside chip against Granada.
Two of the best records he will break in 2014 are liga alltime topscorer and cl topscorer, get those two and win the wc shining for Argentina and he could retire at age 27 as the undisputed goat.

Pepe Silvia

You guys remind me of a bunch of first graders with that jinx stuff: jinx… double jinx! not it… you're it, no you're it! no take backs! :lol:

Henry_IB

Banned
Something that really pleased me today more so than his 3 goals is how much more he pressed and chased after balls, perhaps just me but I don't remember but don't think he has done such a performance in that regard in over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans