10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

voodoomaster

Most goals+assists in 2014 (players top5 lgs): Messi 25 - Ibrahimovic 23 - Ronaldo 19 - Alexis 17 - Benzema Sturridge 15 [via @barcastat]

This is quite illustrative, ronaldo shoot more(also when he should pass), and messi has been working to become fit(which we saw against city, he was immense). Nevertheless Messi has better stats, the argie is just better than the rest of them. But I am deeply concerned about the motivation thing, the last games have been uplifting though. Hope he will school ramos as usual on sunday.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Most goals+assists in 2014 (players top5 lgs): Messi 25 - Ibrahimovic 23 - Ronaldo 19 - Alexis 17 - Benzema Sturridge 15 [via @barcastat]

This is quite illustrative, ronaldo shoot more(also when he should pass), and messi has been working to become fit(which we saw against city, he was immense). Nevertheless Messi has better stats, the argie is just better than the rest of them. But I am deeply concerned about the motivation thing, the last games have been uplifting though. Hope he will school ramos as usual on sunday.

Better still Ibra is ahead of Ronaldo. Zlataning it in the French league

V

voodoomaster

Maybe my best memory with messi, his touch+speed is just out of this world. My favorite goal from him. Hugely underrated - I think his arsenal goal was evaluted higher that year. Neymar won best goal award. But this against some of the best players in the world.

L

linetty

Bi3YgxYCIAA3GBd.jpg

CatalinR10

Tw Julio Salinas (ex-Barcelona): "If Lineker says Messi makes him realise how shit he was, imagine the rest of us..." [@juliosalinas19]

dakt

Other then "Messi never dives" video, this one clearly shows his magic, pure passes:
What a player he is! I'm not sure if people really get that. He just shouldn't be compared to any other player in the world. It's just wrong! Don't do that!

V

voodoomaster

Other then "Messi never dives" video, this one clearly shows his magic, pure passes:
What a player he is! I'm not sure if people really get that. He just shouldn't be compared to any other player in the world. It's just wrong! Don't do that!

Yes!!! Ronaldo is very lucky to be compared with MESSI.

hardyboy

He makes it look so easy :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans