10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

tumblr_n2knenjr7u1qjexqoo5_r1_250.gif

I

instinct

He laughs again. Seems like he has fun again. Typical sign of an incoming hattrick hurricane.

dakt

Naah, screw charts and stats...for me, there's nothing any player can do that could put Messi off the throne. It's the way he plays, moves, his vision...
When he has the ball, it's a potential miracle...everyone expect for something amazing to happen.

serghei

Naah, screw charts and stats...for me, there's nothing any player can do that could put Messi off the throne. It's the way he plays, moves, his vision...
When he has the ball, it's a potential miracle...everyone expect for something amazing to happen.

Of course there is. Messi is the best only as long as he plays the best football. He doesn't quite do that at the moment. He seems to get back to his best though, I admit that.

Kerrybai

Of course there is. Messi is the best only as long as he plays the best football. He doesn't quite do that at the moment. He seems to get back to his best though, I admit that.

I'd take a 50% Messi over any other player in the world, but that's just me.

NotInHere

Thiago wont be a Football player like his dad, no videos of him kicking a ball have surfaced yet:(

he can always become a famous doctor:tito:

L

linetty

Barcelona and Messi already reached a pre-deal on his renewal months ago. They are now working out contract details before announcement [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans