10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiReFTW

I read them and a few others aswell, funny reading some posts like : will messi surpass ronaldinho in 4 years? helll nooooo... ronaldinho will be at his peak then... etc.... naaah... messi is overrated he will never reach anything close to that.. now look how things turned out.

ceefoo

This is classic ...

RayLewis52 in 2004 said:
Puyol is not the best defender in La Liga. That title belongs to Walter Samuel.
:rofl1: If he only knew how his time at Madrid would end.

raskolnikov

I shamefully have to admit I was one of those fools who thought Robinho was the way better prospect, I thought Messi was too small and fragile and would be injured constantly.
Never even could have imagined in what he turned into.

ceefoo

I thought Messi was too small and fragile and would be injured constantly.
Never even could have imagined in what he turned into.
Nothing shameful in it. It's impossible to predict how a prodigious teenage talent will ultimately develop. There are so many factors that can determine how a footballer evolves and some of them out of his control, such as injury, as a young Messi had to overcome early in his career.

raskolnikov

Nothing shameful in it. It's impossible to predict how a prodigious teenage talent will ultimately develop. There are so many factors that can determine how a footballer evolves and some of them out of his control, such as injury, as a young Messi had to overcome early in his career.

Yeah you are right, its difficult to predict the future when it comes to talents, Rooney was rated over Ronaldo once, as was Quaresma at one point I think.

aki13

While we are being honest.

I once around 2006 World Cup stated I didn't think Messi was all that and he was over rated. :stv004:

I have since learnt the error of my ways. He is the best there has ever been. :worthy::messi:

dakt

While we are being honest.

I once around 2006 World Cup stated I didn't think Messi was all that and he was over rated. :stv004:

I have since learnt the error of my ways. He is the best there has ever been. :worthy::messi:

Still, many are blind my brotha...spread the good news. He has come to cure football.

aki13

Still, many are blind my brotha...spread the good news. He has come to cure football.

And yet he is having a bad game today and most on Chat are really hating him.

Don't deserve Messi sometimes.

He has been brilliant in the last 4 or 5 weeks and yet every saying he is useless and shit. Terrible attitude for me. I questioned his form in Jan and Feb at times, but sensibly and with questions.

The plan hate on Chat is disgusting. Just my opinion, but if this is the attitude he gets for 1 bad game, he should consider moving on. No player can live with the pressure people put on him to score a hattrick every game.

I am sure PSG or City fans would put up with bad games to have Messi.

F

Flavia

The chat is always like this... Most fans do value him. Even setting the bar so high for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans