10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djab

10 - Lionel Messi

Dafaq?! Not Messi's best match but what he had to/could do?

He was surrounded by 4 players and ref ( who was another Atleti defender ) all the fucking time.

Chong Li

Suerly Leo wasn't great tonight, but he really suffered from Cesc's and Xavi's performances. Those two were very very poor.

Djab

The chat is always like this... Most fans do value him. Even setting the bar so high for himself.

That's why I don't read and write on the chat section. Really depressing and with some trolls trolling it's bitter as fuck.

Kerrybai

seriously ...just take off your pink glasses for once ...he had an awful game. He had one brilliant pass and that was it. He did nothing else this evening.

He had this wonderful piece of play to set up Iniesta and he set up Sanchez at the end. Both players could have scored. He was average tonight, calling him awful when he was surrounded all game is just unfair.

I'd give him a 6/10. Creating 2 big chances against this AM defence is no easy task.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

i dont know but move maybe? maybe even run?

He's not a striker. He comes deep to start the attacks, running in behind the defence only pulls him put of position to build up the attack. If you want more running from a central forward then Tata has to buy a number 9.

He's not a striker. He comes deep to start the attacks, running in behind the defence only pulls him put of position to build up the attack. If you want more running from a central forward then Tata has to buy a number 9.
I want more running from him period, doesnt matter what position you play , if you dont show yourself you are not helping out your team mates. that goes for a defender as well as false 9 or a winger. Static players dont contribute. Thinking how amazingly good he is isnt an excuse. Hes been on fire recently but this was a game well under par from him.

Djab

Worst player on the pitch.

rmxMk.gif

It's 2 o'clock and this post is a clear signal reading it's enough internet for tonight.

Ghost

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/11/rmxMk.gif

It's 2 o'clock and this post is a clear signal reading it's enough internet for tonight.
She is not that far off. I'd say only Alves....and I don't know, Sanchez? were worse.

So strange to see him like this. :(

She is not that far off. I'd say only Alves....and I don't know, Sanchez? were worse.

So strange to see him like this. :(
haha yes Sanchez is of course Always the worst player on the pitch, even when he is on for only 20 minutes he is the worst. Feels good to have him to put the blame on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans