10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Yeah, you keep saying that, but we have still to win against a big team without the God.

We have won against RM with Cesc as false 9 and Messi on the wing. So are you complaining about Cesc as false 9 or about the team without Messi?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We have won against RM with Cesc as false 9 and Messi on the wing. So are you complaining about Cesc as false 9 or about the team without Messi?
Im not going to argue, I cant ebve see my keyboard properly, but you're probably right.

Mitchell1978

There's Elche and Getafe(cdr) before Atletico. Both games at home, so Messi will surely get playing time in both.

Elche might come to soon, from what i understand he will return to training the 2e/3e of january, only 2 days before that game, thats maybe a bit close.

abual3bed1

He's gonna kick off Gabi Milito's testimonial match on thursday. He's not playing, just doing an honorary kick off to the game between Colombia and the 2002 Independiente team.

Antimadridista1

I honnestly don't hope that he'll play against Atletico. Still remember when DiegoGodin said to Miranda that Leo was injured and to make it harder for him.
We can secure a win without him.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rumours going around that Messi might get an improved contract with performance based bonuses. It's a rumour and could well be complete BS like so many times before, but if it is true, then I really hope it does not happen.

It would look incredibly stupid if his contract is improved after all the fuss about Faus' statement and Messi's denial about wanting that.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Against Elche bring him in 80th minute.

Against Getafe bring him in 2nd half.

Atletico full game?

NotInHere

I honnestly don't hope that he'll play against Atletico. Still remember when DiegoGodin said to Miranda that Leo was injured and to make it harder for him.
We can secure a win without him.
His definitely playing against Atletico, now about those two goof balls, I'm pretty sure they wont do that, they would ruin their careers if they did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans