10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

Just checked the calender, the Elche game will be on January 5th, if things go according to what Tata said, Leo will be back in Barcelona 3 days prior to that. So that leaves him 2 days or 3(however they plan it, but logic says 2) to train with his teammates, since he's one of those that adapts quick, I see high possibilities of him starting against Elche

CatalinR10

Just checked the calender, the Elche game will be on January 5th, if things go according to what Tata said, Leo will be back in Barcelona 3 days prior to that. So that leaves him 2 days or 3(however they plan it, but logic says 2) to train with his teammates, since he's one of those that adapts quick, I see high possibilities of him starting against Elche

He's already healed 100% from the injury since last week. Now he's training to be fit. He should be ready to play against Elche.

F

Flavia

There's Elche and Getafe(cdr) before Atletico. Both games at home, so Messi will surely get playing time in both.

NotInHere

He's already healed 100% from the injury since last week. Now he's training to be fit. He should be ready to play against Elche.
He's probably playing as a substitute or get off being substituted

If his starting, I could see him playing the first half, you know, just to feel the field a bit, make some sprints to test his legs. I see no reason why they would wait more.

abual3bed1

Some minutes against Elche at home if he's fit would be good. Starting him right away could hurt other players' confidence. Of course Leo's spot is safe and secure but at least have some respect for the players who kept the team on top of the league.

NotInHere

There's Elche and Getafe(cdr) before Atletico. Both games at home, so Messi will surely get playing time in both.
He will most likely play more in the Getafe game, having difficulties thinking if he will play both half's though, just to get himself in the groove again before the Atletico game.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Some minutes against Elche at home if he's fit would be good. Starting him right away could hurt other players' confidence. Of course Leo's spot is safe and secure but at least have some respect for the players who kept the team on top of the league.

Messi is arguably the best player of all time. When he's back the other players better respect that and stay out of his way, because in the end he's going the win us the league again. He's also what makes this team not so fucking boring. I'm tired of Cesc, he's a fucking disaster in that false nine role.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He's not a "fucking disaster". Also, this nithing the players can do if the manager refuses to play Neymar as the false nine and play Cesc in midfield where he belongs (our best midfielder this season).

abual3bed1

Messi is arguably the best player of all time. When he's back the other players better respect that and stay out of his way, because in the end he's going the win us the league again. He's also what makes this team not so fucking boring. I'm tired of Cesc, he's a fucking disaster in that false nine role.

WOW! This might be the most disrespectful comment a fan could ever make on his team. I mean no doubt Messi being the best and he wins us the big games, but to say he wins it all by himself, specially this season is really a very underestimating of what other players have been doing. Messi missed 6 games, and was subbed off in 2 and subbed in in 1 game. That means that he didn't play a full game or not played at all in 9 of 17 games, yet the team is still on top of the league despite the competition offered by Atletico, specially on the goal difference which the team kept in their favor without Messi.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's not a "fucking disaster". Also, this nithing the players can do if the manager refuses to play Neymar as the false nine and play Cesc in midfield where he belongs (our best midfielder this season).

Yeah,yeah. It's the cesc fanboy. OF course he's not a disaster for you, but for me he is. I haven't wathed one exciting match with him as a false nien, except for the one yesterday.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He is a fanboy just ignore him. What I like about us this season is that we are not reliant on Messi at all. Obviously we are better with him in the team but it's not like last season where he had to win games by himself. The whole squad contributes this season.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
WOW! This might be the most disrespectful comment a fan could ever make on his team. I mean no doubt Messi being the best and he wins us the big games, but to say he wins it all by himself, specially this season is really a very underestimating of what other players have been doing. Messi missed 6 games, and was subbed off in 2 and subbed in in 1 game. That means that he didn't play a full game or not played at all in 9 of 17 games, yet the team is still on top of the league despite the competition offered by Atletico, specially on the goal difference which the team kept in their favor without Messi.
It's the big games that wins the big titles, man. We need Messi. I've got nothing against Cesc playing against these Mickey Mouse teams so we can grab three points,but when the big teams are knocking on our door, Messi is crucial.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He is a fanboy just ignore him. What I like about us this season is that we are not reliant on Messi at all. Obviously we are better with him in the team but it's not like last season where he had to win games by himself. The whole squad contributes this season.

Yeah, you keep saying that, but we have still to win against a big team without the God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans