10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

So....who's going to bet Messi will win the next golden boot even though Suarez Ronaldo and Diego Costa are way ahead of him ?

MrKnowitAlll

but Aguero is really close friends with Messi...

I don't know if he has the power of brainwashing Leo of course

lol .. aguero said he would but messi is glued to barca and its more likely for him to leave city than for messi to leave barca. he later said its impossible for him to leave city as he's having soo much fun.

messi is staying... and yaya toure? :lol:

KhaledBarca

So....who's going to bet Messi will win the next golden boot even though Suarez Ronaldo and Diego Costa are way ahead of him ?

Luis Suarez 19
Diego Costa 19
Cristiano 18
Messi 8

He won't start Elche game and has Atletico the week after... gap might even be bigger after atletico game. Its really difficult to win the Golden boot this season, I was hoping he'll be UCl top scorer but Cristiano (9), Ibra (8), Messi (6) and they have much easier games in the Round 16! Unless Cristiano get knocked out from QF and Messi makes it to the final I can't see him winning this award too!

suckabov

Lemon curry?
He won't start Elche game and has Atletico the week after... gap might even be bigger after atletico game. Its really difficult to win the Golden boot this season, I was hoping he'll be UCl top scorer but Cristiano (9), Ibra (8), Messi (6) and they have much easier games in the Round 16! Unless Cristiano get knocked out from QF and Messi makes it to the final I can't see him winning this award too!

Or the unspeakable happens and Schalke knock out RM. One can always dream...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Luis Suarez 19
Diego Costa 19
Cristiano 18
Messi 8

I honestly think that he is going to start against Elche. He is probably going to get subbed off after 60-70 minutes with Cesc, though.

I don't understand all the worrying, as Messi was injured 3 months and missed many games this year. He will be back stronger than ever next year, I'm 100% sure of that.

Last edited:

NotInHere

I honestly think that he is going to start against Elche. He is probably going to get subbed off after 60-70 minutes with Cesc, though.

I don't understand all the worrying, as Messi was injured 3 months and missed many games this year. He will be back stronger than ever next year, I'm 100% sure of that.
Yeah I don't know why people are so quick to dismiss the fact that there might be a possibility Leo plays against Elche, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts either. He needs a little rhythm going into the Atletico game, against Atletico, we can expect him to start for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans