10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I am afraid there is lot of propaganda going on against Messi at BCN from BCN and Madrid press. I am really afraid..this doesn't look good...

F

Flavia

I am afraid there is lot of propaganda going on against Messi at BCN from BCN and Madrid press. I am really afraid..this doesn't look good...

From md, I saw it. Sport is defending him, though. Really seems to be laporta's paper. I'm not worried. Most fans and socios aren't stupid.

Devils

Honestly, I wouldn't play him in the next few games. Give the other players and youngsters like Adama and Dongou a chance.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
From md, I saw it. Sport is defending him, though. Really seems to be laporta's paper. I'm not worried. Most fans and socios aren't stupid.

Most fans and socios weren't worried in case of Guardiola, Abidal or Valdes too. Sport isn't defending him. They said Neymar is the new leader, quick adaptation and his value going upward.The same propaganda happened against Guardiola. Our club is famous for betraying our legends.

Stric

Honestly, I wouldn't play him in the next few games. Give the other players and youngsters like Adama and Dongou a chance.

We still have to make sure we lose the league, but from then on anything's possible.

Most fans and socios weren't worried in case of Guardiola, Abidal or Valdes too. Sport isn't defending him. They said Neymar is the new leader, quick adaptation and his value going upward.The same propaganda happened against Guardiola. Our club is famous for betraying our legends.

Despicable!

Richard.H

His form is REALLY worrying me. By really I mean as in he seems disinterested in either the game of football or disinterested in the club and wants to go to another club for new challenges. I really hope that's not the case, but all signs are pointing to it.

F

Flavia

I just saw sport's cover for tomorrow... it's not against Messi, as md's is. But yeah, now you got me thinking. Hope the worst doesn't happen.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Very much agree with Alarcon's sentiment that it's the influence of the coach that will change Messi's performances.

The way Messi is now, he's the judge and boss of his own actions. If he's our best player and doing his job of scoring goals (even that has dropped), then he's destined to give himself some slack. People can't always objectively command themselves to consistently work hard and do every single facet of their job (even the ones they deem insignificant to their ability, which to Messi is workrate and movement). If he is his own judge, then he'll cut corners and start slacking. If a coach is overseeing him with authority, then we'll see an improvement.

Not pleased at all with Messi recently but I'm not going to pretend that he suddenly just doesn't give a fuck. It's a human tendency, one that he has a pretty bad habit of.

R10Barney

10277900_653624631357677_8535603152193056582_n.jpg

F

Flavia

Pep, about Messi, after the wembley cl final:

''Lionel is the best player I've ever seen, probably the best ever. He made the difference. Messi is unique, a one-off. I just hope he doesn't get fed up. When he doesn't play well it is because something is wrong with his environment. Let's hope he can continue playing well.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans