10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

There is no way Messi wins his 5th Golden Ball this year. Ronaldo will have more trophies (has one more now than Messi) and similar stats. Ronaldo might even win the league or CL. Messi needs to lead Argentina to WC Final to be considered.

Prepare yourself for the 3rd Golden Ball to Ronaldo.

Yeah , because that mattered the most last year when Ronaldo won it without a team trophy all year.

It's too early to tell whose going to win it this year. Last year in the same period as this one , no one gave Ronaldo a chance of winning it.

Messi is the nr 1 in the goalscoring chart this year so far , will probably have a good WC , in the beggining of next season he'll be the nr 1 goalscorer in La Liga history and 1'st in the CL . These all will count.

Galning

If Messi scores three in November against a centreback pairing consisting of the legendary duo Antonsson & Nilsson in a World Cup qualifier after finishing second in a dreadful group and Blatter re-opening the votes, he MIGHT win the Ballon d'Or next year.

Crixus

1002535_10152368868755763_3707587117318857349_n.jpg

Crixus

I wonder who is fueling the circus.
1st they criticize him a lot. Now this cover. Though I like it, I really wish to know what is really going on.
I just saw this tweet from RH "Both MD and Sport featuring Messi's renewal with Barcelona in their covers, make no mistake: it's plain manipulation"

F

Flavia

Freelancer. God knows if he is reliable or not...

Yeah... It's a big circus. One day hate, love in the other. But it could really be manipulation. As in "Messi wanting a raise when he's not even running", blablabla.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah... It's a big circus. One day hate, love in the other. But it could really be manipulation. As in "Messi wanting a raise when he's not even running", blablabla.

Well, he makes a good point in that case. Was just talking about him generally.

Seen it before. Drop the big news, see the reaction, retract or twist it to the audiences preference and then later claim you have done everything righ and if necessary, play the blame game which in Fart's case would be Real Madrid and the Madrid media.

Classic tactics and quite clever as well(if YOU are the big media powerhouse(s) without any competitor) although overusing it will of course lead to suspicion and more so it will lose effect which I hope it does.

If Camp Nou protests against the board then it will put massive pressure on them. Lets hope people have realised that they are being 'played' and wake up.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Unfortunately Messi is not convincing anyone this season so far.. Atleast not to win his 5th Ballon D'Or.

Crixus

Unfortunately Messi is not convincing anyone this season so far.. Atleast not to win his 5th Ballon D'Or.

If he preforms in the world cup and the first half of the next season he will win his 5th
it took c ronaldo a month to win it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans