10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiReFTW

Hope Messi improves his form for the World Cup, I wan't to see the best Messi possible, this might be the last world cup to see prime Messi in.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think the whole team has had enough by this stage. Get to the end of the season and regroup after the WC.

L

linetty

He was tracking back a lot and played really well. Those tactics of 4 midfielders were really bad & it destroyed a well-oiled machine, that Barcelona side... We should've been 3-0 up already in the first half, to be honest...

The leauge ain't lost yet as Atletico has Valencia away coming up after a tough clash against Chelsea... Hope RM drops some too

He was tracking back a lot and played really well. Those tactics of 4 midfielders were really bad & it destroyed a well-oiled machine, that Barcelona side... We should've been 3-0 up already in the first half, to be honest...

The leauge ain't lost yet as Atletico has Valencia away coming up after a tough clash against Chelsea... Hope RM drops some too

RM have Valladolid away, who haven't lost at home in a while and will be desperate for points since they're fighting relegation. They might drop points in that game.

CatalinR10

BlsUJe9CQAAOd1F.jpg

dakt

I think that he shouldn't stand so deep in opponents defense, so that he can get the ball more frequently, cuz from there he can assists better and can move more easily inward while dribbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans