10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was ok, he tried to make things happen... His finishing is a bit off considering his standard, but overall I'm satisfied with his performance...

FC B

Don't now why my message got deleted but I'll reiterate. Messi looked better but still imo under par for what he've used us with. Finally he scored :xavi:

Alik

Got dispossessed way too often. Things that would never have happened in the past. Couldn't beat a single defender in a one on one at one stage. Also some very uncharacteristic misses.

Only positives were his awesome passes.

Jägermeister

Of course this was still not the god mode Messi, but really was a big improvement to the last games. He actually ran deep, dropped to get the ball and pass it and also tracked back the ball a few times. His finishing and 1v1s should be better though.
I´m just wondering why in this game and not the previous ones as well?

F

Flavia

Of course this was still not the god mode Messi, but really was a big improvement to the last games. He actually ran deep, dropped to get the ball and pass it and also tracked back the ball a few times. His finishing and 1v1s should be better though.
I´m just wondering why in this game and not the previous ones as well?

Midfield of 4, wrong tactics, Cesc getting in his way.

BarcaGirl

IG Antonella: "Always with you!!"

2s8n282.jpg

so cute :wub:

Jägermeister

obviously its a mixture of bad tactics, players arent as good as they were a couple of years back etc but imo most of it does come down to poor tactics like Flavia said

Presumably you guys are right. I´m just surprised that this did not only make him play better, but also changed his total appearence and his body language that much (still it´s not like he is running around like crazy though :D )

dakt

Got dispossessed way too often. Things that would never have happened in the past. Couldn't beat a single defender in a one on one at one stage. Also some very uncharacteristic misses.

Only positives were his awesome passes.

He needs a bit of luck for an amazing dribble series to happen and to regain his confidence. I don't have a bit of doubt that he will come back at the full form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans