10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

10245545_664009253672745_8749473137918450923_n.jpg

:pep:

Stric

That's assuming it was actually paid to him, and not fabricated into rosell's bank account like some people have already suggested.

I pray that isn't the case, but looking at this board and the manor in which rosell left, I have to say it's likely.

That's highly unlikely, Neymar and his dad would have got nothing out of that deal, and they had better offers elsewhere. I doubt Neymar and his family came here without a generous player's fee. Besides, why would Neymar aid Rosell in making 40M?

Jesus Christ. It's a signing-on fee. It's not part of his salary. Messi and Iniesta are still the ones best paid at the club in terms of salary. It's not hard to understand it is it.

It's just a failed attempt to make it look as if the 40M aren't really his wages, but they are. The money goes to the player, whether it's a one-time fee or weekly/monthly/yearly wages makes no difference, really. Other players don't get paid fees for signing on.

dakt

I think Messi will score atleast 1 today. I hope so.... He needs to step up his game.

Agree. I pray for him to score. But if he don't, never mind....we need him a lot.

messi.jpg

Just let the boy play.
Go Messi!

Last edited:

DinhoR10

Still no more than 50% idk if he thinks he doesn't need to pull out his best moves for non world class defenders but it annoying to see him get dispossesed when we know he can get out of those situatons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans