10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
Wtf? Messi wasnt the best player against real madrid because he scored 2 penalties. He was the best because of his all around play. He assisted the first goal, he basically created his own goal, he made a xaviesque pass to leave Neymar all alone for the penalty. Not to mention that he could have had more assist if Neymar would have finished better.

Hattrick or no hattrick, Messi wad brilliant against madrid in the bernabeu

Fair enough ... and since ...

CesDel

Fair enough ... and since ...

And since, what? T

I also on the camp that thinks that Messi can play alot better. I replied to you not because I think that Messi has been brilliant. I replied to you because you were implying that all that Messi did in that game was score 2 penalties, which was wrong.

Leo10

Lionel Messi + HeilRJ03
240HAjk.png

Icarium

Lifestealer

This is the kind of messi i want to see in world cup and next season. His 4th goal against brazil and maradona-esque goal against getafe was :worthy:

L

linetty

The support of the fans during the game against Athletic have strengthened Messi's wish to renew. Player wants deal before World Cup [sport]

L

linetty

When was the last time Messi ran at full speed? :lol:
Against Man City, in the penalty situation.

Lionel Messi last summer rejected an offer from Real Madrid, who sent a representative to Barcelona to convince the player. [md]

Last edited:

pepi

Against Man City, in the penalty situation.

Lionel Messi last summer rejected an offer from Real Madrid, who sent a representative to Barcelona to convince the player. [md]

Wasn't there some kind of agreement between the clubs not to lure players ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans