10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

I get the weirdest feeling that Leo will not break Batistuta's goal record for the national team (which is insane, btw). The others he will, comfortably.

He will break that Batistuta record easily, it will only take longer than the rest I guess, maybe when he is 30/31.

yahudi

article-0-0052F47000000258-327_308x389.jpg

this thread needs more me

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hope he scores 3 and equals with Ronaldo in the top scorers table. Real has a game in hand tho.

CatalinR10

Hope he scores 3 and equals with Ronaldo in the top scorers table. Real has a game in hand tho.

He had a chance of catching up Ronaldo since he was injured but seemed to not care. Maybe he doesn't care that much for individual awards anymore.

mazp

Nonsense. Lucho didnt even come yet and you're judging him already. Get a grip dude.

I'm judging him, by what's already in place. This is a board that has no problem selling him if they could. Their only renewing him to save their own asses. They never came out and denied those reports did they? Very telling. Messi will sign a new contract, but he knows they would sell him if they could. How are you supposed to perform with that kind of environment?

About Lucho? See what other rivals are saying about Lucho being coach next season...

L

linetty

I'm judging him, by what's already in place. This is a board that has no problem selling him if they could. Their only renewing him to save their own asses. They never came out and denied those reports did they? Very telling. Messi will sign a new contract, but he knows they would sell him if they could. How are you supposed to perform with that kind of environment?

About Lucho? See what other rivals are saying about Lucho being coach next season...
They cant sell Messi because that'd ruin them and Leo knows that. They want to offer him a new contract to make him more comfortable.

Anyway, they board will be gone soon. There already some projects that are supposed to make a premature elections.

CesDel

Oh yeah , I forgot ..2 great penalties ...

Jesus, I'm not the only one disappointed with Messi , of late . I was gutted when he failed to win the 5th consecutive Best Player trophy but I'm realistic enough to appreciate that he's not been the World's best player for well over a year or so .

Wtf? Messi wasnt the best player against real madrid because he scored 2 penalties. He was the best because of his all around play. He assisted the first goal, he basically created his own goal, he made a xaviesque pass to leave Neymar all alone for the penalty. Not to mention that he could have had more assist if Neymar would have finished better.

Hattrick or no hattrick, Messi wad brilliant against madrid in the bernabeu

Last edited:

Kerrybai

Wtf? Messi wasnt the best player against real madrid because he scored 2 penalties. He was the best because of his all around play. He assisted the first goal, he basically created his own goal, he made a xaviesque pass to leave Neymar all around for the penalty. Not to mention that he could have had more assist if Neymar would have finished better.

Hattrick or no hattrick, Messi wad brilliant against madrid in the bernabeu

Some people only see goals, the vision Messi had for the Neymar penalty was wonderful and it was the moment that changed the game.

neo_wolf

We willl see a motivated Messi at his best at the world cup proving that he must either be feeling uncomfortable with the Barcelona board or that he was just saving himself for the WC.

CesDel

Some people only see goals, the vision Messi had for the Neymar penalty was wonderful and it was the moment that changed the game.

Indeed. And that's why I find it funny that some of the same people who only see's the goals, are criticizing Messi for not being motivated and saying that he is not a top player this season, while at the same time calling C.Ronaldo the best player in the world. I mean, in the league, Messi's stats are just as good, if not better than C.Ronaldo's. And this is Messi's worst season while it's, according to alot of people, C.Ronaldo's best season! Fucking hell! Messi's has spoiled the fans..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans