10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I think he looks good on all pictures, relaxed and healthy. I'm fairly optimistic, no doubt the time in Argentina has been invaluable for his physical and mental health. Can't wait to see him play again.

Babylonian

juruvysu.jpg

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Fox soccer omit Messi in their best xI of 2013. Thoughts?

Can't be bothered to give Fox Soccer's website more visitors than it deserves. I'm guessing Ronaldo made it to their best XI? I can't believe people already forgot that Messi single-handedly won us La Liga last season while Ronaldo won zero trophies, choked against Dortmund in the semifinals of CL, and cost his team their only chance at a trophy by getting sent off in the Copa del Rey final. Messi played way, way better than any player in the world when he was fit and it's not like he missed a humongous chunk of games either, he's only missed around 10 ish games during the entire calendar year I think. Hell, even when he was injured he won us the quarterfinals tie against PSG (2-0 while he was on the pitch, 1-3 when he was off). The only player that maybe deserves the Ballon D'or ahead of Messi is Ribery...Ronaldo, no way in hell.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
05d.jpg

:lol:

It's getting closer...the messiah's imminent return! I feel like this is going be to a big year for him. I can't wait :D! Its been too long and people seem to be forgetting the status quo out there.

Yannick03

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1m

Official: Messi will return to training during the second training session today, at 7pm this evening #fcblive

The return of the GOAT :worthy:

That's 3 trainings days before Sunday's game, that should do it IMO. Just play him, it's been way too long. He definitely needs a full game before the Atleti game so he can get in the rhythm.

Agri

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1m

Official: Messi will return to training during the second training session today, at 7pm this evening #fcblive

The return of the GOAT :worthy:

That's 3 trainings days before Sunday's game, that should do it IMO. Just play him, it's been way too long. He definitely needs a full game before the Atleti game so he can get in the rhythm.

I just agree because I'm impatient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans