10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Perfect timing for the return of Leboakatio, another brilliant tribute video right before Messi's comeback. Hope 2014 brings a boatload of new magical moments for Leo and that he succeeds with Barca and Argentina.

Djab

Antonella via IG: "Ending the year with a bit of music �� #goodbye2013 #welcome2014"

vxk7l0.jpg
I'm ending the year with music as well (piano), and I have an exam for tomorrow.:angry:
BTW Brilliant picture.

Gilberto

Beautiful compilation :worthy:

To be completely honest, I've never heard of Lebo Akatio before, but this won't be the last video of his that I watched.

Vapor

Perfect timing for the return of Leboakatio, another brilliant tribute video right before Messi's comeback. Hope 2014 brings a boatload of new magical moments for Leo and that he succeeds with Barca and Argentina.

Almost brings a tear to the eye lol. Beautiful vid.

Last edited:

frog-fcb

Brill video dat i can see 2014 being a brill year for messi hel be back fully recharged ready to rip.up la liga an cl.then lead argentina to world cup glory

Vapor

^ It's Fox Soccer.

-------

But really, I think that's a bit of a stretch. I can see them making an argument for doing so... but the ONLY reason it is even debatable is because Messi has been either injured or less 100% for the majority of the year. The Leo that played 2013 was not Leo at his best... it was a Leo limited by niggling injuries that he never REALLY, fully recovered from.

And even given that Leo wasn't at his best 2013, he was still one of the top 2 players in the world hands down. The stuff he did the first half of this calender year, the end of last season was nuts. The way he dragged Barcelona all the way to the champion's league semi finals, the Milan comeback etc.

I can't see many players that would warrant a start on the best XI over even an injured Messi.

Like I siad, it's Fox Soccer. lol

L

linetty

Lionel Messi, who has been recovering from a thigh injury in Argentina, returns today to Barcelona. He would rejoin training tomorrow.

:tiphat::barca scarf::hooray: :blush:

Ig Messi: "Happy 2014 to everyone!!! Happy new year!!!"

Bc4iMs0CMAAobTc.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans