10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosting

Gerardo Molina (international sports marketing director) “There's a club that has a government sponsor that would pay 400M for Messi.”
Rosell be like
W8GgWzh.gif

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Ye, but why Pinto what is so special bout him.

Well from what I can see he is a pretty funny and cool guy, but apart from that the question you're asking is too broad to answer, why is anybody anybodies best friend.

Co0ter

Yea lets rush Messi back, again, and send him straight into the fire so he gets injured, again, and we lose him for another few months.

/sarcasm off

Play him WHEN HE IS READY and ease him in. He's the best player in the world but he doesnt heal like a superhuman. I want a fully healthy Messi, it's worth it.

NotInHere

People please stop posting about the balon de oro bull crap, I think only Real Madrid fans value this thing so much right now because they wanna live the fantasy of supposedly having the best player in the world:xavi:

Anyways Leo is playing on Sunday:messi:

NotInHere

Yea lets rush Messi back, again, and send him straight into the fire so he gets injured, again, and we lose him for another few months.

/sarcasm off

Play him WHEN HE IS READY and ease him in. He's the best player in the world but he doesnt heal like a superhuman. I want a fully healthy Messi, it's worth it.
He is ready, he will play on Sunday:messi:

Jaguar

Flair Trait

Not sure if anybody has posted this nor where but I'll leave it here. His touch is still as tidy and his finishing is still has clinical as ever.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Some people are not going to like it if it happens, but I think there's a big chance that Tata will start Messi tomorrow and sub him off after around 60 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans