10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeyMesSis

I think he won't play from the beginning vs atletico!

Its more important that he gets bit by bit in good shape and is 100% fit for city and the cl knockout...

Messi_Goal

I don`t think Messi will start against At Mad but that might be a good thing having just come back from injury.

coura

Banned
This "bit by bit" bollocks is useless. He could make 10 games in a row and then injure himself again.
Hey. let´s spare him till February. lol

Ghosting

Just adding a bit more about that 400m thing from yesterday.

Professor Gerardo Molina said: 'There is a club that is practically sponsored by a government that would be prepared to pay €400 m for Leo Messi. There are three European clubs that asked us to come up with this study in order to find out how much Messi was worth. We cannot say who the clubs are. The clubs wanted to analyse the viability of a possible transfer for Messi. Messi is five times more marketable than Cristiano Ronaldo. According to studies, Ronaldo is worth between €150 and 160m. Messi’s buy-out clause is €250m, we believe that figure is obsolete and devalued. Right now there is no player in the world of sport that has a greater value than Leo Messi. According to market research in the last five years, Messi is worth €400m.'

:worthy:

gun-powder

we can win against Atletico without Messi .. is good to rest him and slowly back to the game

the most important game we need him will be against City

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
we can win against Atletico without Messi .. is good to rest him and slowly back to the game

the most important game we need him will be against City
You're underestimating Atletico. They're better than Real Madrid right now and we're playing them away from home. Their defence is incredibly solid and it's going to be very hard to grab all three points. We will need to be lucky like last year.

raskolnikov

Maybe its best to play him 20 minutes against, getafe and then 45 or 30 against Atletico depending on the score.

Mitchell1978

I think its a wise move by Martino, he has only had 3 training sessions with the rest of the group, thats not much, its really better to not take any risk and bring him back slowly even though he looks physically sharp.

NotInHere

Ugh hopefully he gets minutes against Getafe then.... It wouldn't really hurt giving him minutes against Elche, but whatever.

NotInHere

better rest until hes 100%, hes back early as it is.
... he is 100% from the injury he got previously, it completely healed weeks ago. He completed all his training sessions with success also.

I don't really know what their waiting for, I understand not making him a full starter as they progressively want to get him back in the starting line-up again, but not playing him at all doesn't really help.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He has returned

apqqWbn_460sa.gif

Who is that weakling?? This is the GOAT's thread and he is a tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans