10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilarrubi

Really bad subs by Sabella.. Perez and Higuain off what was he thinking. Still I didn't care how they won as long as they did. Hopefully Di Maria can be back for the final. Messi looked really off the pace 2nd half, hoping for a lot more from him in the final.

F

Flavia

925560_1522571157973275_1098178359_n.jpg

leomessi Me toco el doping y no puedo estar viviendo este momento en el vestuario. Me siento orgulloso de ser parte de este plantel!! Que fenómeno son todos !! Que partido hicieron. Que locura. estamos en la final !! Disfrutemos .. Abrazo grande a toda la argentina . Nos queda un pasito más

He was chosen fot the anti doping test. Cried a lot already :D

SkyBlu

Do you seriously think Argentina has any chance vs netherlands? I fear a collapse like today.
Voodoomaster, you are the most pessimistic person ive ever seen. I dont visit this forum very often but every time i see you thinking that Barca (or argentina this time) will lose.

untitled-20avih0.gif

raskolnikov

925560_1522571157973275_1098178359_n.jpg

leomessi Me toco el doping y no puedo estar viviendo este momento en el vestuario. Me siento orgulloso de ser parte de este plantel!! Que fenómeno son todos !! Que partido hicieron. Que locura. estamos en la final !! Disfrutemos .. Abrazo grande a toda la argentina . Nos queda un pasito más

He was chosen fot the anti doping test.
Why? its damn obvious he isnt on any peds or they aint working.

AzaR

1 game away from winning the world cup
1 performance away from winning the golden ball
1 performance away from cementing a 5th Balon d'or

Was his worst game in the tournament tonight, although it wasn't an easy game for him as his was tightly marked all game and even when he lost De Jong the Netherlands had to lines of defenders. Wasn't a bad performance or a performance in which he lost possession a lot/missed chances. Just a quiet game from him.

I was expecting the dutch to take control of the game with their superior midfield and imo overall a better team but they instead chose to be negative. I can see Argentina being able to counter against the Germans and that's when they will be most dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans