10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilarrubi

Palacio could have easily scored after 115 min and you would be praising Sabella, same with Maxi after that Messi pass.

Perez was running the midfield when he was on. Holland had a lot more possession after he went off.. Just lucky they didn't carry a real threat in the final 3rd or it could have been a terrible sub.

CatalinR10

9.gif

C

cbfpaulinho4

Being honest here, not much of a messi fan or generally dont like argentina but for this world cup finals i think i am siding with messi n argentina. Putting our difference a side for a match and rooting for a rival aint easy but im doing it. Id rather see a south american team win it and il admit i am a bit sour after that trashing germany gave my team brazil. Keep the title in south america, and brazil will be back! goodluck messi!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Didn't have a great game, but that doesnt mean anything since he has been massive for Argentina in this WC and nothing, absolutely nothing can take that away from him.

Meanwhile,

Robben: "Messi es el número uno, el mejor de la historia."

Last edited:

mazp

Didn't have a great game, but that doesnt prove that he has been massive for Argentina in this WC and nothing, absolutely nothing can take that away from him.

Meanwhile,

Robben: "Messi es el número uno, el mejor de la historia."

He's got 4 goals and counting, created the most chances, and captained his team to the World Cup final in Brazil. And the haters are losing their shit, coming up with every excuse, I love it.

Busi-Messi Barca

Robben also had a quiet game, it was one of those type of matches. Two good defences. Against Brazil Leo would have had 7 by himself. :p Over the summer I hope to God he gets rid of whatever's holding him back.

Hope the Germans allow him a little more space and he is on the ball a bit more. The Germans are known for their over confidence so they must think they are the chiefs right now. An early goal from Leo would put the shits right up them. :)

Fibonacci

Messi had a bad game? What did you expect in a tight defensive game like this? Him to run on his own past 7 Dutch players and score 3 goals?

He dropped back and helped Argentina keep possession of the ball in midfield. He also created two absolutely golden chances out of nothing in ET (Palacio and Rodriguez, the latter against 3 players). Had they been finished, he would've once again been the hero.

The ridiculous standard according to which some of you judge him just show how great he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans