10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Do you and some others have the decency not to further add insult to injury with crap and trolling like this?

What can you expect from a RM fan whose team always finishes after barca in the league and takes 10 years to win a CL spending billions in the process??

Mitchell1978

Messi is the best in the world.
It's a damn shame that he has fitness/health problems in the world cup that should have being his best chance.
Still, an unfit and barely walking past 60mins messi carried this team with unbelievable bad attacking players to the finals.
First in chances created, first in dribbles completed, 4 goals 1 assist.

Too bad someone probably paid higuain/palacio/aguero/lavezzi to play like that, lol.

Well, all Argentina's attackers had fitness issues at the WC and all of them mist time this season with injuries.

hardyboy

Messi didn't recieve the support he needed from his teammates. Palacio, Higuain,Aguero,gago,biglia they all were abdolutely shit. For me he is still the best in the world. He should forget about the wc asap. Rest well, get fit and concenterate on the next season.

Meitux

Words are enough to express the dissapointment i feel for him. I kinda feel this was his last chance to win, yeah it's too far away to predict whatever happens back once again in 4 years... but it looks damn far away....

Messi_Goal

Jesus, grow up!

He's only 27 and has been playing in a declining Barcelona team for about 3 years.... plus, that Argentina side is poor. You take out Mascherano and Messi, they wouldn't have got out of the group stages.

Some of the overreacting in this thread when Messi doesn't win a game is embarrassing.

Its only my opinion, I am at the age were I have watched enough football to know what I'm talking about. By your reply I'm guessing you are to young and immature to understand.

dakt

Like i said in chat, no way he was the best player in this tournament. at least five players should have won ahead of him.

:rolleyes:

Well I'll say if FIFA gave balon dor to Ronaldo who didn't deserve that at all and so damaged Messi....this is the minimum that could do to fix that.

Jadentheman

Words are enough to express the dissapointment i feel for him. I kinda feel this was his last chance to win, yeah it's too far away to predict whatever happens back once again in 4 years... but it looks damn far away....

But on the other hand, bet you are feeling really happy huh?

*points to sig*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans