10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooch

I am not worried about barca signing world class players and not trusting la masia (which is actually not true) because the the demand is too much. Everyone expects barca to win and you can't expect them to win with average players. If we push some guy from la masia away from first team and he becomes a world class talent elsewhere then you put the blame on barca. When we get good players from masia we will use them otherwise we just have to buy. Suarez is just temporary replacement done by the board to save their asses, it does not prove that we are not trusting la masia. We sold sanchez and bought suarez as simple as that. We did not sell messi for buying him.

But the thing that worries me is the whoring the club with sponsors after sponsors. I know we need money for competing on top level but sponsors are not paying enough to be represented by barca and Qatar Airways seriously? The deal between Adidas and Man united is awesome, we should push for those type of deals. I think our board is too much corrupted, they make shit sponsor deals. Even if we win a treble this board must get down. They spoiled the image of the club with controversies. Now if they fuck up the playing style too i don't have a single reason to support barca except for individual players but that is not good enough reason to support a club.

+++++
I only watch Barca because I enjoy the way they play and they promote from within, which leads to better aesthetics than mercenary football. If this changes, then I won't enjoy watching them play so I won't!! I haven't watched a Bundesliga match in decades because it's just not my style. Barca will be the same.

BarcaGirl

2a7fk2f.jpg

and people still hate on him :( ...there's only so much one person can take before they break

DinhoR10

http://asia.dpa-news.com/news/sport...-successful-passes-than-messi-a-38948342.html.

The hate in the media is getting funnier by the day. Comparing succesfull passes of a keeper with a playmaker. And a keeper who plays in a country that plays possesion football. They made my day

They have to hack him down because he's the best and they're favourite players aren't and they know it. The mere fact that at the age of 22 the furious debate about whether or not messi is the greatest not just in the world but of all time shows that atleast talent/ability wise he is as good or better than maradona, those who try to bash him will always say maradona is better because of the world cup win (Even though he cheated to win it). And even though he didn't win the world cup this year he'll probably win the Balon 'Dor this year and every year till the world cup in 2018.

L

linetty

Mourinho: "Messi played in zones that are not his. He had to play so low that he had to cross 2-3 lines. Always had 2-3 players on him."

Mourinho: "Messi was trying to create something out of nothing for his team. His assist to Di Maria was for example brilliant." [yahoo]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What's up with these Mourinho comments? I'm going to end up liking him if they don't stop soon :p .

khorne

Now if they fuck up the playing style too i don't have a single reason to support barca except for individual players but that is not good enough reason to support a club.

wow, that's some statement. I wonder, if you can cange your support so easily, could you also really experience the joy of the high times? I doubt that somehow. Never real elation or pain, such is the stale life of the bandwagoneer

Kerrybai

Am i the only one who thought that Leo was average and unfit ? Sorry but if you can't get up for a world cup final what can you get up for !
Yeah i know about his injury earlier in the season and the vomiting,but if he is not right he should not be playing.

Only person? I'm pretty sure every single person here has said he looks unfit. But, no he wasn't average, he had a decent final.

Icarium

Lifestealer
wow, that's some statement. I wonder, if you can cange your support so easily, could you also really experience the joy of the high times? I doubt that somehow. Never real elation or pain, such is the stale life of the bandwagoneer

Read my next post -_-

Am i not supposed to let frustration show?! And when the hell did i say i will change my favorite club. I will stop watching them at worst. Barca will always be my favorite. Some people overreact too much from posts. These posts are impulsive and i won't think 3 days to write them, at some times i say things which i don't really mean. Like when some barca player plays a bad game i will let my frustration show. That is it, i did not say i will change my favorite club. If you got that from my post then it is not what i meant.

Neymessi

Morinhio is a moron and will always be no matter if he starts licking messi's ass from now on.He clearly has never watched a single barca match coz thats mess's style of play.He always comes in the mid eventually.

Kerrybai

Mourinho: "Messi played in zones that are not his. He had to play so low that he had to cross 2-3 lines. Always had 2-3 players on him."

Mourinho: "Messi was trying to create something out of nothing for his team. His assist to Di Maria was for example brilliant." [yahoo]

Dislike him a lot but credit to him for this :beer2: He understands football and is sticking up for the worlds best.

Unless Chelsea are planning a bid... :p

Morinhio is a moron and will always be no matter if he starts licking messi's ass from now on.He clearly has never watched a single barca match coz thats mess's style of play.He always comes in the mid eventually.

I think he's referring to the fact that Messi didn't have any chances to get inside the box. Yes he comes deep for Barca but he also gets inside the box but with Argentina they were noit set up for him to do that.

Kohe321

Mourinho being one of the few that publicly steps up to defend Messi after this WC is really surprising. I'm starting to like him now, what's going on. :lol:

He's spot on btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans