10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

Messi should get used to being subbed off from time to time. Lucho should do it. 3-0 min 60, Messi out, Deulofeu in. If Messi's gonna be upset because of that, so be it.
Exactly. It has to start sometime. At this rate, no way should he be played every game for the full match.

gazza

Am i the only one who thought that Leo was average and unfit ? Sorry but if you can't get up for a world cup final what can you get up for !
Yeah i know about his injury earlier in the season and the vomiting,but if he is not right he should not be playing.

King Leo

Banned
International football and world cup is so overrated just because it comes every 4 years. Club football is so much better. CL is tougher than world cup imo.

Keep in mind that Teams like Germany and Spain for example have the huge advantage of having many players play in the same club not to mention the same league. This is a big deal. Mascherano and Messi connect on any given day. Club football is different. We love Barca because of La Masia. There's that pride and magic of playing and raising your own rather than buy players left and right like Madrid does. That's why Barca is not the same now thanks to the board.

BarcaGirl

Mourinho: "Messi sacrifices himself for his national team, not all of those that went to the World Cup can say that."

Is he taking a dig at Ronaldo? :lol: Also where is Mou's sudden messi love coming from??

I

instinct

Keep in mind that Teams like Germany and Spain for example have the huge advantage of having many players play in the same club not to mention the same league. This is a big deal. Mascherano and Messi connect on any given day. Club football is different. We love Barca because of La Masia. There's that pride and magic of playing and raising your own rather than buy players left and right like Madrid does. That's why Barca is not the same now thanks to the board.

k. Do you expect to win the CL with Dongou? Just because our biggest talents came from La Masia doesn't mean that we should promote everyone instead of buying world-class players. If our young players aren't ready we need to strenghten or squad with other players, what's so bad about it?

We have Rafinha and Deulofeu joining the 1st team. We have Adama and Munir who could get a shot during the season. We have Bartra who stepped up last season in our 1st team. Why do you complain? There is not always a golden generation and you can't expect the coach to count on Dongou in difficult games just because he is from La Masia.

There are many things going wrong here but please don't search for mistakes just for the sake of it.

Gooch

You're not the only one. Clearly Messi was not fit. For those of you who like stats, just look at his distance run. I think he vomited in this match, too.

From afar, I think Messi's health needs a good evaluation. I think eight or so years of constant work without significant rest and rehabilitative training have taken their toll and he has aged beyond his age. If I were a Barca fan, I'd really be worried.

King Leo

Banned
k. Do you expect to win the CL with Dongou? Just because our biggest talents came from La Masia doesn't mean that we should promote everyone instead of buying world-class players. If our young players aren't ready we need to strenghten or squad with other players, what's so bad about it?

We have Rafinha and Deulofeu joining the 1st team. We have Adama and Munir who could get a shot during the season. We have Bartra who stepped up last season in our 1st team. Why do you complain? There is not always a golden generation and you can't expect the coach to count on Dongou in difficult games just because he is from La Masia.

There are many things going wrong here but please don't search for mistakes just for the sake of it.

I meant that when you have home grown talent like we used to have at Barca it adds so much to the nature of the wining. What we did with Pep was very very special. No one ever done it on a club level. It's almost like saying a National team. it is very lucky for players to be part of this special club.

Also, there's gratification in doing something for your country for nothing. No big contracts, agents etc. Just pure love for the people and their unity. Winning that is much greater than club football. Lucky for Germany and Spain they all play together.

L

linetty

Not every player is Messi, Xavi and Iniesta. There are a few players with potential coming up but that doesn't mean we can't buy other players, we'd be an average team if we relied only on the players we have raised.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am not worried about barca signing world class players and not trusting la masia (which is actually not true) because the the demand is too much. Everyone expects barca to win and you can't expect them to win with average players. If we push some guy from la masia away from first team and he becomes a world class talent elsewhere then you put the blame on barca. When we get good players from masia we will use them otherwise we just have to buy. Suarez is just temporary replacement done by the board to save their asses, it does not prove that we are not trusting la masia. We sold sanchez and bought suarez as simple as that. We did not sell messi for buying him.

But the thing that worries me is the whoring the club with sponsors after sponsors. I know we need money for competing on top level but sponsors are not paying enough to be represented by barca and Qatar Airways seriously? The deal between Adidas and Man united is awesome, we should push for those type of deals. I think our board is too much corrupted, they make shit sponsor deals. Even if we win a treble this board must get down. They spoiled the image of the club with controversies. Now if they fuck up the playing style too i don't have a single reason to support barca except for individual players but that is not good enough reason to support a club.

dakt

That Maradona is prick and talks too much like his opinion about Messi matters.
"Hey I don't have anywhere near number of trophies and records as Messi does, BUT I HAVE THAT ONE". Eternal veto for his kingdom.

I am not worried about barca signing world class players and not trusting la masia (which is actually not true) because the the demand is too much. Everyone expects barca to win and you can't expect them to win with average players. If we push some guy from la masia away from first team and he becomes a world class talent elsewhere then you put the blame on barca. When we get good players from masia we will use them otherwise we just have to buy. Suarez is just temporary replacement done by the board to save their asses, it does not prove that we are not trusting la masia. We sold sanchez and bought suarez as simple as that. We did not sell messi for buying him.

But the thing that worries me is the whoring the club with sponsors after sponsors. I know we need money for competing on top level but sponsors are not paying enough to be represented by barca and Qatar Airways seriously? The deal between Adidas and Man united is awesome, we should push for those type of deals. I think our board is too much corrupted, they make shit sponsor deals. Even if we win a treble this board must get down. They spoiled the image of the club with controversies. Now if they fuck up the playing style too i don't have a single reason to support barca except for individual players but that is not good enough reason to support a club.

Oooh boy, prepare for the hate...

Icarium

Lifestealer
Oooh boy, prepare for the hate...

What?! I don't understand....

Obviously i won't stop supporting barca if they don't play nice football, i am a patient fan and i know they will be back before we know it. But i am just worried by the state of the club and the people running it.

CatalinR10

What?! I don't understand....

Obviously i won't stop supporting barca if they don't play nice football, i am a patient fan and i know they will be back before we know it. But i am just worried by the state of the club and the people running it.

great avatar , loved that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans