10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyboy

Shit man! This is too depressing, didn't wen't at work today. Was just laying on the bed and thinking about Leo, whole day long. Football sometimes gives a lot of pain.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Shit man! This is too depressing, didn't wen't at work today. Was just laying on the bed and thinking about Leo, whole day long. Football sometimes gives a lot of pain.

Same here. I went to work actually trying to get my mind off yesterday's loss. But it is so hard. I hope Messi will take his time to get back up, and come back even stronger.

Completely depressed. I heard eating fish (Omega-3 rich) will help.

aki13

I think its key Barca think longer term and try and help Messi in whatever support he needs and help him get fitter and better (if he is ill)

Otherwise if Barca, just play him everygame and don't do anything, he could be worse and his time at Barca short.

Barca must help him recover.

Kerrybai

If he'd rested the last two summers he could have been in peak condition this tournament.

No his injury at Christmas probably screwed him over.

Completely depressed. I heard eating fish (Omega-3 rich) will help.

This made me laugh :lol:

Very depressed over this loss too but this is a 4 year tournament which requires a lot of luck. Many great players never lift the trophy. Messi doesn't need it to surpass Maradona, he has made his own history. Add another European cup and 2-3 league titles and it will be hard to dispute his status, especially with Xavi gone and an aging Iniesta.

JackaL

I also think people overrate the world-cup. I still think club football should have a better standing than international football. The difference in quality is just too obvious :( The CL final should actually be much more important than the world-cup final, but that's a long way to go.

Worldcup is incredibly based on luck and coincidence, it is hard to blame the loss on one player alone! Argentina did not manage to come this far for decades, so probably they too should realize that it is not just easy to win a world-cup!

As for Messi, I don't think his performance will decrease because of this final. Even a Robben, who lost the world up in 2010 came back stronger! The world cup would have silenced all argentina fans that still put pressure on Messi because of a world cup - nothing else!

Stric

I don't think anyone honestly expected Argentina even to win a trophy. This is a huge success! Congrats to our little wizard!

serghei

Messi should get used to being subbed off from time to time. Lucho should do it. 3-0 min 60, Messi out, Deulofeu in. If Messi's gonna be upset because of that, so be it.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Vomiting is natural. It's a part of the bodys' defence system. Vomiting itself is not dangereous.
Messi himself has said it's nothing and I feel confident Barcelona (or Argentina for that matter) has doctors who are more than capable of taking care of it. If it was anything to worry about, they would have done something a long time ago. Like you said, it's been like this for a long time :)

Of course, Vomiting per say is not something to freak about if it is not this frequent.as you said it is reaction of body's defense system.but WHAT is causing the defense system to step in? and so repeatedly? it not vomiting itself, it is the cause that is worrying and not normal.
I hope docs take care of it sooner rather than later,even if it isnt srs, vomiting is not pleasurable and can make you feel tired afterward

Last edited:

King Leo

Banned
Messi and Masch look so gutted on that live stream.

If you as fan feel the pain can you imagine how they feel now?
The will have a very warm welcome as they go through the city. Many of those players wont be around in 4 years. Mascherano gave his all, but what can you do when you have morons like Palacio and Higuain on your team?
Unfortunately this is not club football where you get to buy your players. Messi was destined to play with Argentina.

Kerrybai

Messi should get used to being subbed off from time to time. Lucho should do it. 3-0 min 60, Messi out, Deulofeu in. If Messi's gonna be upset because of that, so be it.
Tata subbed him off without any complaints. Also I would hope he is unhappy to get subbed off, I don't know of any players who are happy to leave the pitch.

Finally Messi played most minutes under Pep without these stamina issues, then this season he plays less minutes due to injury and has begun to suffer. If anything it appears playing less has made him less fit.

Edit: Sabella has subbed him without any complaints too.

Icarium

Lifestealer
International football and world cup is so overrated just because it comes every 4 years. Club football is so much better. CL is tougher than world cup imo.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans