10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

I have the bad feeling that he will get injured again :( Would be a disaster..I hope it will all be fine for him in 2014.

Henry_IB

Banned
Lionel Messi will not win his 5th Ballon d'Or next week. Real Madrid's Ronaldo will attend the gala after he was informed he won the trophy. (barcastuff doesn't claim any source on this one.)

BarcaGirl

Lionel Messi will not win his 5th Ballon d'Or next week. Real Madrid's Ronaldo will attend the gala after he was informed he won the trophy. (barcastuff doesn't claim any source on this one.)

He doesn't need any source. CR attending is proof enough, that he won it.

Jelboo

Ronaldo deserves this one. If Messi wins, prepare for a colossal internet shitstorm.

More importantly, it's a fantastic feeling to finally have him back. I need to see this guy on a football pitch in order to be happy.

viper76

Ronaldo deserves this one. If Messi wins, prepare for a colossal internet shitstorm.

More importantly, it's a fantastic feeling to finally have him back. I need to see this guy on a football pitch in order to be happy.

Ronaldo dose not deserves it at all & he won 0 Trophies .

Who was the la liga top scorer? Who was europ to scorer ? Who won best la liga forward ? Who won best la liga player ?

Messi_Goal

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 2m

Messi, who got the medical green light today, won't start against Getafe tomorrow. He will be subbed on in the second half. #fcblive [tv3]

Alarcón

Either way we're gonna have a good time. If Ronaldo wins it, Ribéry and the Bayern bosses will complain about everyone and their mother. If Ribéry wins it, Real fans will cry for another year. If Messi wins it, well even better.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Messi won't start against Getafe tomorrow. He will be subbed on in the second half.

I think that it is true and the best for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans