10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

But he will just play for 10 min. It will go down an app, and he won't score. Tata is ruining his stats :cry: cristiano is already up with 2 goals this year

Messi will score a hattrick watch how everyone will refuse to shoot and give him the ball.

Cule4life

The Culest
Id rather have him fit than risking him just to pad his stats. A goal or two more for Ronaldo while Messi is out won't make him better than the GOAT

Agri

Id rather have him fit than risking him just to pad his stats. A goal or two more for Ronaldo while Messi is out won't make him better than the GOAT

You are absolutely right. Messi will remain better, though my OCD-problems wants to confirm it in numbers

Last edited:

NotInHere

But he will just play for 10 min. It will go down an app, and he won't score. Tata is ruining his stats :cry: cristiano is already up with 2 goals this year
10 mins? where did you hear that:messi: all they said is that he going going to play in the 2nd half.

F

Flavia

I can't wait to see him play. He's in top shape, this year will be his best so far.

poldep

Lionel Messi will not win his 5th Ballon d'Or next week. Real Madrid's Ronaldo will attend the gala after he was informed he won the trophy. (barcastuff doesn't claim any source on this one.)

Damn! I'd rather have Ribery win it. Cr7 didn't win anything this year.
And where did Barcastuff get this from?

Jadentheman

CR7 didn't do anything this year. Just proves that this Balon 'd Or nonsense is more hype then performance and achievements

aki13

This is going to be a key month.

I really hope Leo hasn't got a permanent injury that will niggle him from now on. I guess if in a months time he is still fit and play all the games then he is over it, but if he gets injured again. I fear for the length of his career.

Come on Leo, stay fit and get Barca and yourself ruling the world again.

Ghosting

This is going to be a key month.

I really hope Leo hasn't got a permanent injury that will niggle him from now on. I guess if in a months time he is still fit and play all the games then he is over it, but if he gets injured again. I fear for the length of his career.

Come on Leo, stay fit and get Barca and yourself ruling the world again.

It's funny how every player gets these types of injuries during their careers, but with Messi it might retire him early. He didn't tear any ligaments, that is when you fear a players career might go downhill, but a muscle injury that is highly common for a sportsmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans