10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcantara

Got the green light and is in squad for Getafe.
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 53s
Official: Messi, who had been out since November with a thigh muscle injury, gets the medical green light.

Yannick03

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 15m

Martino: "We will decide tomorrow if Messi's starts the game or not..." #fcblive

So there's a possibilty he'll start :w000t::w000t:

kollegah

We will need a world class CB and midfielder (gundokan) and we have a chance of winning the sextuple once again.

luiz and gundogan , but i think luiz will be too expensive but id love him at barca with his passion and hell get along well with the brazilian connection.

imagine:

alves-luiz-piqe/bartra/masch-alba
busi
gundogan
iniesta
alexis-messi-neymar

CatalinR10

luiz and gundogan , but i think luiz will be too expensive but id love him at barca with his passion and hell get along well with the brazilian connection.

imagine:

alves-luiz-piqe/bartra/masch-alba
busi
gundogan
iniesta
alexis-messi-neymar

Aren't there rumours of Luiz wanting to leave Chelsea in this transfer period ? Don't think he will cost a fortune since he isn't playing much at Chelsea in the first place.

kollegah

Aren't there rumours of Luiz wanting to leave Chelsea in this transfer period ? Don't think he will cost a fortune since he isn't playing much at Chelsea in the first place.

i also heard these rumours, but as i know mou, he wont sell luiz for a low price especially not to barcelona

El Padrino

Official: 18 players included in the squad for tomorow's cup game against Getafe, Alves, Bartra and Xavi rested, Messi included

Goalkeepers: Valdes, Pinto

Defenders: Montoya, Pique, Mascherano, Puyol, Adriano, Alba

Midfielders: Busquets, Song, Iniesta, Sergi Roberto, Cesc

Forwards: Pedro, Alexis, Messi, Neymar, Tello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans