10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

In the md cover for tomorrow, they mention Messi's nephew, Agustin(6), is at fcb escola.

Doobs

The Messiah
Bx999M0IMAA0_9N.jpg

inb4 too fat comments..

Ghosting

Its not that he is not as skillful, its that he doesn't seem to be hungry that much infront of the goal. Ronaldo looks MUCH hungrier when I watch Reals matches. Messi seems like he wants to score/assist, but clearly not as much as in 11/12.

And of course that season most importantly we won the CDR, damn i wish we could have that season back

ebc_99

Its not that he is not as skillful, its that he doesn't seem to be hungry that much infront of the goal. Ronaldo looks MUCH hungrier when I watch Reals matches. Messi seems like he wants to score/assist, but clearly not as much as in 11/12.

This is true, maybe its because of his son that his priority changed now, and his insane hunger diminished, its a possibility.

I am sure you guys aren't body language experts, what he looks like and what he feels inside are 2 different things. You should not always be so dismissive of him, there is no reason to believe he is not as hungry to score as before.

Ritchie

He's got the next couple of months to see off Ronaldo for the Ballon D'or. Be annoying to see him miss out to him again due to goals drying up. You know Ronaldo will score every game.

Darko

Doubt he will win it, with Ronaldos CL record and double. Messi has the world cup final and best player award, but marred by controversy.

Kohe321

I don't know, he has seemed pretty dang motivated so far this season. He had an off night against APOEL a few days ago, but so far it's looking good in the league. Let's not conclude too early.

L

linetty

He will.

Levante is one of his favourite victims and they're in bad shape right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans