10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Nah, ppl want him to score 2-3 goals each game.
He has 2 goals and 3 assists, with 4 games played. For comparison, in the 12-13 season, he had 6 goals, but 0 assists. I think this season he might end up with more assists then goals.

Funny thing is that in 3 out of 4 games he has been absolutely amazing and decisive, and the "bad" game was against a parked bus with 4 youngsters in our team, still recovering from minor injury, and with no substantial pressure to win... Yet, he wasn't really that bad and still had the assist that gave us the three points...

I really don't know why people are freaking out...

I

instinct

This thread never ceases to amaze me for the amount of bullshit and nonsense it gets. I think I'll refrain from coming in here from now on. It's just too much to take and remain rational. SMH

Couldn't agree more.

J

jiopi

This thread never ceases to amaze me for the amount of bullshit and nonsense it gets. I think I'll refrain from coming in here from now on. It's just too much to take and remain rational. SMH

For Messi nowadays it's bad performance to be crucial and help his team to win a game

whoscored%20CL.png

Doobs

The Messiah
He's the greatest player ever. His shittiest games include 9.3 rated performances.

Anyway I'm done worrying about him. If you guys think there's no cause for concern, ill go with it. Let's see.

xavi_the_Boss

He wasn´t good yesterday.But don´t know why People freak out after this match.It´s as if the 3 matches in La Liga didn´t happen(Maybe some People think he wasn´t good in them either?).

FiReFTW

I agree he didn't lose anything else and if so very little, but he certainly isn't as deadly infront of goal as he was 2 years ago, he was insanely deadly then, now he doesn't seem to have that deadly touch anymore, maybe he just needs some time.

blaugrana1987

Its not that he is not as skillful, its that he doesn't seem to be hungry that much infront of the goal. Ronaldo looks MUCH hungrier when I watch Reals matches. Messi seems like he wants to score/assist, but clearly not as much as in 11/12.

FiReFTW

Its not that he is not as skillful, its that he doesn't seem to be hungry that much infront of the goal. Ronaldo looks MUCH hungrier when I watch Reals matches. Messi seems like he wants to score/assist, but clearly not as much as in 11/12.

This is true, maybe its because of his son that his priority changed now, and his insane hunger diminished, its a possibility.

Mitchell1978

Whoscored is great for stats...but from a rating point of view they suck as they give too much weight to goals and assists. Basically a player could suck all game and then score a tap in and get a 9.

not true, i've seen players score twice and not even get an 8 and other player without a goal or assist score a 9. Whoscored ratingsystem is about impact on the game, goals, assits, key passes, dribbles, pass %, takles etc it all gets counted and then its calculated through algorithms.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
All this stuff again. Leo was directly involved in every goal this season except for Munir's if I am not mistaken and we depend on him as much as ever.
There are some teams in the world that have great players. Ronaldo, Robben, Zlatan, Hazard, Yaya etc. but Messi is the one that can separate Barca from the rest. And right now it looks like this season could be his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans