10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

Messi's goals and assists will increase when Suarez starts to play. The youngsters are good and necessary for our campaign, but Suarez is excellent and along with Neymar will make not only domestic but Europe teams shake in their boots. It's going to be fun to watch!
:champions::copa::laliga::flagvl8:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
It's really scary. Just go to Suarez thread someone posted all of his achievements from last season easily the best player in the premier league. On paper it's scary three forwards so talented, take into account they're all three south american players, so when that connection starts to click it'll be insane. We're all seeing Messi-Neymar is a handful. Add Suarez to that. Best attack in Europe bar none.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That's some nice training jersey we have.

ByKE8Z2IgAIdSOc.jpg:large

M

Messi4life

I have no expectations of him ever getting any closer to the WC. His best chance was this year, at age 27 and Argentina making it to the finals. I'm not saying it's impossible, just that the chances are unlikely to get any better than they were this summer.
If only Di Maria was avaliable... :(

CuleLife4Life

If only Di Maria was avaliable... :(

If only he was smh. Can't see Argentina making it to the final again unless some really great players come through and make their team more balanced on offense and defense. I see Russia 2018 being Euro friendly. Spain, Germany, and France are my favorites.

If only that fat blubber Higuain made that goal. Remember how excited some posters were when there were rumors linking us to him? I bet RM would laugh at us had we brought him instead of being mad. The most unreliable idiot I've ever seen play.

Ursegor

World Champion
If only that fat blubber Higuain made that goal. Remember how excited some posters were when there were rumors linking us to him? I bet RM would laugh at us had we brought him instead of being mad. The most unreliable idiot I've ever seen play.

I blame zanela.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans