10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Exactly 30 years ago, January 8 1984, Maradona returned from his horror injury suffered the previous September to play a game at Camp Nou against Getafe. Maradona scored 2 goals that game.

:lol:
I will start believing in miracles, God, all that

Now isn't that crazy!
The only thing that would be eerier is if the Maradona game was on Jan 8 1986......:pep:
It's scary enough already

F

Flavia

1607087_10152152539380763_445866569_n.jpg

fnkax.jpg

Neymessi

I dont wanna jinx it or anything but even before messi we were playing really well and now when messi is back we can win champions league with comfort.

Alik

I dont wanna jinx it or anything but even before messi we were playing really well and now when messi is back we can win champions league with comfort.
It's great that he's back but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Our toughest games are ahead of us, we'll see where we stand soon.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
@rayhudson
Messi...the Mozart of our game. The rest? Banjo players.

Succinctly put, per usual by Ray...I was thinking about that during the match, that the team was beginning to find some good form & rhythm but still didn't look as imperious as we've seen in recent years...Of course, Messi was absent and dealing with a recurring injury issue...The difference between an in form Barcelona with & without Leo really reinforces just how special a player he is

Best part, for me, has to be the badge pointing after the 2nd goal and affirming it is his intention to retire here...thereby putting to bed the drama that unfolded of late...until Faus is asked about it the next time he is interviewed, of course

Great day

Ghosting

As long as we don't go back to trying to force every play through Messi then we will be unstoppable. Hopefully some of the plays where the players were trying to feed Messi despite him being surrounded were just because it was his first game back. Our team needs to remember all our forwards are on fire (except Tello).

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This was a point I made right after Messi was injured, that perhaps the rest of the attacking players would make the most of their opportunity and show less impotence in front of goal...That it would make the team stronger going forward once Leo returned...The rest of the squad needs to continue along this path and not revert to the Messi show...Leo's goals will come as we saw last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans