10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

If I remember correctly, rumors that Messi wanted to take a break from international duty began after Tata became ARG's new coach. Coincidence? Don't think so. :p

F

Flavia

If I remember correctly, rumors that Messi wanted to take a break from international duty began after Tata became ARG's new coach. Coincidence? Don't think so. :p

Hahaha. Conspiracy time. But it seems Tata doesn't have a good effect on Messi. Too bad Sabella quit.

didnt see the game. how was he ?

He was bad, uninspired match.

Messi: "El partido se define en dos errores nuestros. Uno nos cuesta el primer gol y el penal que yo no meto" - The match was decided by 2 mistakes of us. One in the 1st goal, and the penalty I didn't score.

Morten

Dont think Tata will have a good effect on Messi, or Argentina tbh. This match doesnt mean much, but Tata seemed clueless with Messi last season, i recon the same will happen here. Playing him out wide is not a good idea.

Devils

I didn't think Argentina could fuck up their attack anymore by the way that they've completely nullified Higuain and Aguero. But it looks like Tata found a way to do the same to Messi and Di Maria.

What a mess.

NotInHere

didnt see the game. how was he ?
he wasn't bad by any means, just another Messi match that's easily forgettable. Had one or two great runs, but overall players stacked on him and that brilliance couldn't shine all the way through.

Neymar was more impressive than Messi in this match, boy was he taking on defenders like butter, and like Messi said, he will be the best player in the world soon.

Blaugrana Man

I have no idea why he takes spot kicks.

He's never been convincing from the spot. Half the time, I expect him to miss. He's the greatest of all time, but he's pedestrian with penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans