10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

He only takes them really hard in important games. E.g. the 2nd penalty in the 4:3 clasico when Leo hammered it into the top corner.
That led to the missed one vs Chelsea though when he hit the bar.

In the "normal" league games he usually tries to catch the keeper on the wrong foot and then passes it into the net.
Should always put 100% into his pens.

I agree with this. He scores when it counts most, except for his Chelsea miss -- he really should've scored that one. Probably the most important pen. he ever took for Barca. But, hey, Ronaldo missed a couple of big ones and Robben did too. Shit happens I guess.

Kerrybai

I agree with this. He scores when it counts most, except for his Chelsea miss -- he really should've scored that one. Probably the most important pen. he ever took for Barca. But, hey, Ronaldo missed a couple of big ones and Robben did too. Shit happens I guess.

He also had that important miss vs Sevilla which cost us 2 league points. Most of the other misses meat very little as you said.

Messi_Goal

Yes Messi was poor yesterday but with Tata the manager Argentina are going to be a disappointing mess, Tata is a pathetic excuse of a manager.

serghei

Come on, the misses against Atletico and Sevilla weren't important. The first was a Liga game in the first part of the season, and the other didn't cost us anything in the end - we still won the Supercup. The Chelsea miss is the only one that hurt us IMO.

CatalinR10

is this game an official one or not?

Doesn't appear official to me.

So goals scored in the game won't count anything? Or what?

Img225546130.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
ESP federation don't plan any tribute for when Messi breaks the all-time Liga goal record. It would happen at the end of the season. [ser]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans