10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

raki

It´s disgusting. I´m sick of this shit. The board should do something about this shit. No one will watch the truthfull video. Messi image is damaged by some regime bastards.

raki

Easier said than done, in Spain every single one of the national bradcast TV channels have Real Madrid biased reporting and at the same time spew out toxic anti Barça propaganda, the same goes for every national radio channel and all national printed media. It is impossible to aviod if you live in Spain. And Lionel Messi has been the target of continuous hate campaigns now for several years, sometimes I wish there was a #MessiGate, maybe we should launch one?

In Portugal it´s the same with Benfica. Both benfica and madrid are regime clubs: Franco and Salazar. That scumness does not fade easily.

F

Flavia

What really pisses me off is the same people bashing Messi for this, ignored cr punching godin and all those kind of things from rm players. This is truly disgusting.

raki

LOL @ the media being crazy over Messi refusing to be subbed off or not. Even if true, what's wrong with that? A great player wants to keep playing?

In the NBA, great players wave off being subbed off all the time, esp. if they were playing well. And Messi was playing well.

The fake video show a image of insubordination. A player that do not care about the coach decisions and turns his back on him.
The truth video shows a very different situation. Madrid scum press. I hate them.

raki

What really pisses me off is the same people bashing Messi for this, ignored cr punching godin and all those kind of things from rm players. This is truly disgusting.

And everyone released the fake video but i dont see anyone releasing the true one. It´s insane.

Kerrybai

Let's focus on something positive. Messi is looking awesome this season.

B0ZuQyOCQAElsDx.png:large

@Dead Knutson twitter. 'I have tried to be blase about Leo Messi this year, but this is so ridiculous as to defy belief.'

Statsbomb is a great website and the creator makes these charts for many players. I have followed him for some time but a chart like this is pretty nuts. Equally nuts is Ronaldo's chart which his non penalty goals at 1.57! https://twitter.com/mixedknuts/status/524228574312534018

Last edited:

Vapor

Messi truly has been looking amazing this season. He is playing with the kind of inspiration that used to give me so much joy before his injury spell. Barca truly has been so much more entertaining to watch for me overall than the past 2 seasons, and I think Messi re-finding his form as well as Neymar blossoming are two of the main reasons. Good job so far in my book, Lucho. I'm really liking how he's been handling the psychological and motivational aspect of the team... the team is really trying and working again, especially Messi, and it's so great to see. So much more energy.

Stric

I guess every club thinks/acts like there's a campaign against them, but this is just so obvious that it's beyond ridiculous. And the worst part is that our club is almost as much responsible for it as those who are perpetrating it. If Rosell/Bartomeu/whoever had a strong stance on these issues since this started, this shit would have been tamed years ago. But since they have been silent about this the whole time, it just gives RM and the media who support them that much firepower. If you let somebody punch you in the face once and you do nothing about it, be sure as hell they're going to do it again. And the punches are only going to keep getting stronger and more frequent. All it takes is to show their goddamn teeth once, but they don't know how to handle that, either. What a bunch of morons. Either that, or they're corrupt beyond imagination and know they have to keep their mouth shut and just take the punches. This may seem like media gossip to some, but it's so much more than that. It's directly and indirectly harming our players, the club, and eventually their success.

doublehh03

Let's focus on something positive. Messi is looking awesome this season.

B0ZuQyOCQAElsDx.png:large

@Dead Knutson twitter. 'I have tried to be blase about Leo Messi this year, but this is so ridiculous as to defy belief.'

Statsbomb is a great website and the creator makes these charts for many players. I have followed him for some time but a chart like this is pretty nuts. Equally nuts is Ronaldo's chart which his non penalty goals at 1.57! https://twitter.com/mixedknuts/status/524228574312534018

And he hasn't hit his stride in terms of his goal conversion rate, which he's been pretty unlucky this year rather than poor finishing. Past 2 games were perfect examples.

reDIOS10

i just finished watching Revista and they showed the edited video, saying that Messi is undermining Lucho. The shit is that i expected more from them, especially Guillem who should know what happened. After that, i realised that they completely ignored Ronaldo's punch on Godin.

Kerrybai

i just finished watching Revista and they showed the edited video, saying that Messi is undermining Lucho. The shit is that i expected more from them, especially Guillem who should know what happened. After that, i realised that they completely ignored Ronaldo's punch on Godin.

Ugh I detest Guillem Ballbag. They think he's the la liga God on Sky Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans